Highly-Successful IVF with PGS Fertility Method in Buenos Aires Argentina
IVF With PGS Treatment, Preimplantation Genetic Screening, In Vitro Fertilization Argentina, Fertility Treatments Argentina
Highly-Successful IVF with PGS Fertility Method in Argentina
Do not give up on your dream of becoming a parent! The medical advancements in fertility treatments and procedures will help you create the dreamlike family!
The professional medical team at Fertility Argentina Center is dedicated to offering future parents the joy and accomplishment of holding their child in their arms. Using latest technological IVF methods and equipment, Dr. Demian Glujovsky and his team have helped hundreds of couples, but also single men and women, become parents.
Fertility Argentina has taken fertility treatments to the next level by using IVF with Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGS). PGS is a procedure through which all embryos conceived by IVF or ICSI are first checked for abnormalities before being transferred to the future mother's womb.
PGS is recommended for women who:
- Are over 35 years old and higher risk of having a child with a chromosome problem
- Have a history of miscarried pregnancies
- Have a family history of chromosome problems
- Have partners with a family history of chromosome problems
- Have had one or more unsuccessful IVF cycles
How is IVF with PGS performed?
- Through a normal IVF cycle the eggs are collected and fertilized.
- The embryo is grown in the laboratory until it gets to blastocyst stage (day 5-6).
- The embryologist will remove some cells and examine the chromosomes.
- The doctor will transfer one chromosomic ally normal embryo to the future mother's womb.
- The remaining healthy embryos stay frozen for later use.
In Fertility Argentina, PGS is performed with microarray-based Comparative Genomic Hybridization (aCGH) methodlook for abnormal chromosomes, but also to look for X and Y chromosomes and so identify the gender of the embryo. This is helpful to avoid gender related diseases
During PGS the fluorescent in situ hybridization (FISH) method is used to look for abnormal chromosomes, but also to look for X and Y chromosomes and so identify the gender of the embryo. This is helpful to avoid gender related diseases or for social reasons, such as family balancing.
Get ready to take advantage of the medical advancement and have a healthy child! Fertility Argentina can help you accomplish your dream!
For more information about Fertility treatments and procedures, do not hesitate to contact us!