What is Parkinson’s Disease?
Parkinson's disease, also known as PD, is a degenerative disorder of the nervous system that millions of people around the world have to live with.
Motor functions are affected in the individual suffering from Parkinson’s making visible certain peculiarities such as uncontrollable shaking or trembling of an extremity, muscle rigidity or a slow physical movement. The patient’s life increasingly changes with time, and symptoms such as uncoordinated movements, shaking and abnormal mobility will worsen with time unless Parkinson’s is treated.
Even though there is no current treatment for Parkinson’s, stem cell therapy offers hope for Parkinson’s sufferers and their families.
Progencell Stem Cell Treatment for Parkinson's
Parkinson’s Disease progresses with time, currently, there are no cure for it, but medications relief and slow the advance of symptoms. However, there is a revolutionary treatment that offers another solution: Stem Cell Therapy for Parkinson’s.
Stem Cells are a renewable source of tissue that provides an improvement in the patient’s motor skills. Once transplanted, Stem Cells regenerate cells and specific organs, as they possess the ability to differentiate into other types of cells within the human body. The stem cell helps to improve the tissue's functionality, resulting in considerable progress of a patient’s medical condition. For patients suffering from Parkinson’s Disease an improvement of motor, functionality is usually present after the treatment.
ProgenCell always recommends that while choosing a Stem Cell Therapy provider, patients or families must investigate a lot and make sure the selected medical center and their medical staff have the necessary experience and guarantee the quality and origin of stem cells.
ProgenCell works exclusively with stem cells obtained directly from the patient tissue in order to do the autologous therapies; this way ProgenCell avoids the risk of rejection or further complications during the treatment.
Advantages of Stem Cell Therapy for Parkinsons Disease
- Stem Cell Treatment for Parkinsons Disease aims to repair and improve neurological connections offering patients the following benefits:
- Slowing of the progress of the illness, sometimes even a possible remission of symptoms,
- Improvement of neuronal connections,
- More energy, a decrease in chronic fatigue, depression and rigidity,
- An improvement in walking, balance, speech writing and reading also.
Why Choose Progencell for treatment of parkinsons with stem cell ?
- We have an honest and professional staff,
- We present the highest quality treatments to regenerate damaged tissues,
- Our state of the art facilities in Mexico,
- Our secure protocols,
- We aim to improve our patients’ quality of life,
- We offer an internationally recognized service,
- We continuously research and develop techniques and procedures to treat more diseases.
More about ProgenCell's Live Cell Therapy for Parkinson's Disease contact us!