Laparoscopic Gastric Sleeve at Surgimed Clinica in Ensenada Mexico
Affordable Lap Band Surgery Mexico, Cost of Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy, Cost of Gastric Sleeve, Obesity/Bariatric Surgery Central America, Cost of Bariatric Surgery North America, Gastric Sleeve Before & After
Inexpensive Laparoscopic Gastric Sleeve at Surgimed Clinica, Ensenada, Mexico
Although obesity presents a lot of complications like diabetes, the good news is that obesity and diabetes can now be corrected through Bariatric Surgery or Obesity Surgery.
Bariatric Surgery has a lot of kinds depending on the need of the patient. Among the most commonly used are gastric bypass and sleeve gastrectomy.
Nowadays, sleeve gastrectomy is now performed with a laparoscope, making it a minimally invasive technique. Sleeve gastrectomy is also known as "vertical sleeve gastrectomy,” and is usually performed under general anesthesia.
The gastric surgeon (bariatric surgeon) creates 2-5 incisions (cuts) in your abdomen so that instruments needed to perform the procedure including a laparascope are inserted to guide the operation.
First, the obesity surgeon removes 80% of your stomach and using surgical staples, he sections off the remaining stomach and creates a sleeve (or long vertical tube) about the size of a banana.
Is Gastric Sleeve (Laparoscopic) right for you?
Today, most weight loss or obesity procedures are performed using a laparoscope to make it less invasive with lesser complications. The best bariatric procedure is the one that is selected based on your underlying medical condition(s) like diabetes, body mass index (BMI), and the procedure your bariatric surgeon (and his team) are most relaxed with.
Before deciding to undergo a laparoscopic gastric sleeve, these factors should also be considered:
- Overall health status
- Aversion to risk
- Hunger level and eating habits
- Food addiction susceptibility
- Underlying vitamin deficiencies if any
- Emotional eating behaviour
- Other health problems such as diabetes, sleep apnea, heart diseases, breathing problems etc.
Advantages of Laparoscopic Gastric Sleeve:
- Only 60-90 minutes!
- Doesn’t change digestion unlike other bariatric procedures
- NO LONG-TERM RISK of anemia, internal hernia, and osteoporosis
- Better revision options if in case it is unsuccessful such as re-sleeve, plication, conversion, then to duodenal switch.
- Less invasive, therefore has less down time and quick recovery time.
- Only needs a one-night hospital stay.
- Guarantees significant weight loss with no need for vitamins as supplements.
- Perfect choice for patients who are smokers, had previous intestinal surgery and have significant anemia.
Aside from dental procedures, fertility treatments and cosmetic surgery, Mexico is also an expert when it comes to bariatric procedures. People from the US and Canada go to Mexico for obesity and bariatric surgery treatments.
Surgimed Clinica, in Ensenada, Mexico is one of the expert clinics that perform bariatric surgical treatments such as Sleeve Gastrectomy (Laparoscopic).
What makes Surgimed Clinica, Ensenada, Mexico unique from other obesity clinics?
- Surgimed is headed by a famous cosmetic surgeon Dr. Pedro A. Cota, who has more than 18 years experience.
- Dr. Cota is trained under the tutelage of other famous surgeons in the field such as Dr. Raúl González in Madrid, Spain and in Brazil, under Dr. Ivo Pitanguy.
- Affordable treatments and packages
- His clinic performs other cosmetic procedures aside from bariatric surgery.
- Uses modern and sterile equipment
- Has a record of safe and successful plastic and bariatric procedures.
What Surgimed has to offer?
Inexpensive Laparoscopic Gastric Sleeve Package at Surgimed Clinica, Ensenada, Mexico
Gastric Sleeve Surgery (Laparoscopic) for ONLY USD $6,800!
- Stay at hospital (as required)
- Stay at the hotel (as required) -- Hotel Coral and Marina
- All-medical related costs such as (medications, hospital fees, doctor fee, equipment, and nursing care).
- Prescription after surgery
- Transportation: Pick-up and drop off to/from San Diego Airport
- Also Hotel Transfers
- Extra hotel nights: USD $95 per night
- Pre-op tests (Have to be taken prior to arrival)
Treat your obesity and diabetes with Gastric Sleeve Surgery (Laparoscopic) for ONLY USD $8,050! Avail of this package now, only atSurgimed Clinica, Ensenada, Mexico.For more information about other bariatric procedures and clinics, please do not hesitate to contact us!