Low Cost Breast Lift with Breast Implants at Surgimed Clinica, Ensenada, Mexico
Sagging breasts (ptosis) happen when the amount of breast tissue shrinks and the skin gets looser. There are two cosmetic procedures that can be merged into one procedure to fix the problem.
Most women want to have a breast lift with implants to regain back the full and projecting breasts they had when they were teenagers. They complain about the loss of fullness in the upper portion of the breast and the “scooped out” appearance it projects especially after giving birth and lactation.
Dr. Pedro A. Cota from Surgimed Clinica, Ensenada Mexico is an experienced cosmetic surgeon who will explain your options fully after your consultation and assessment. He recommends that:
- The concern with the loose skin can be improved thru the breast lift (mastopexy).
- To resolve the issue of “deflated” breasts (or loss of fullness), a breast augmentation (implant) is often advised at the same time as the breast lift. It is because implant works to fill up the breast’s extra skin. They also restore the volume (fullness) that was in the upper portion of the breasts.
- The breast mound or shape is aesthetically better when both breast lift and augmentation and are performed at the same time.
“My breasts are sagging. Am I a good candidate for both an implant and a lift?”
YES! You can be a good candidate if you have the following:
- If you have sagging breasts and there is a loss of fullness on the top portion of your breasts.
- If you liked the fullness of your breasts during pregnancy better than post-pregnancy.
- If you experienced breast volume 'deflation' after pregnancy and lactation (breast feeding).
- If you gave birth and have sagging breasts.
- If you have stretch marks on the breast skin and have sagging breasts.
- If you have lost a significant amount of weight from exercise or dieting.
“What should I expect after my Breast Lift with Augmentation procedure?”
- Firmer, fuller and uplifted breasts
- Enhanced position of the nipples and areola
- A boost in your self-esteem
- More confidence!
For perkier and fuller breasts, a breast lift (mastopexy) with augmentation provides the advantages of a breast lift while including implants. This paired cosmetic procedure restores volume and shape which was lost. It often includes shifting the areola and nipple to create a more natural breast placement. Surgimed Clinica, Ensenada, Mexico now offers an affordable and unique package!
Low Cost Breast Lift with Breast Implants Package at Surgimed Clinica, Ensenada, Mexico
Breast Lift with Breast Implants at Surgimed ONLY COSTS USD $6,900!
- A stay at the hospital (as required)
- A Stay at the Hotel Coral and Marina
- All medical-related costs such as: hospital and surgeon’s fees, equipment use, medications, and nursing care.
- Prescription after surgery
- Compression garment to be used
- Transportation: Pick-up and drop off to and from the San Diego Airport
- Hotel Transfers
- Airfare costs
- Food expenses
- Extra hotel nights: USD $95 per night
- Pre-operative tests which will be taken prior to arrival.
Taker advantage of Surgimed’s breast lift surgery (mastopexy) and breast implant in a single procedure! Avail of theLow-cost Breast Lift with Breast Implants Package atSurgimed Clinica, Ensenada, Mexiconow. For more information, click the button below!