Hope Giving IVF ICSI Surrogacy in Tbilisi Georgia
Best IVF ICSI Packages, Cheap IVF ICSI, IVF ICSI Clinic, Best IVF ICSI Doctors, Fertility Procedures, Tbilisi, Georgia
Hope Giving IVF/ICSI Surrogacy in Tbilisi, Georgia
Are you struggling to conceive, but you had no success so far? Are you looking for an affordable, results-providing surrogacy option? Does your country ban these kinds of procedures or you can’t simply afford undergoing one, due to high costs? The IVF/ICSI package available in Georgia may be the solution to your problem!
Chachava Clinic is located in Tbilisi, Georgia and is one of the most renowned advanced fertility centers in Caucasus. Established in 2014, the medical center is experiencing continuous development and innovation. Its high technological standards, affordable prices, top notch laboratory and long experienced Georgian, as well as foreign professionals attract numerous local and international patients yearly.
Surrogacy and egg donation is completely legal and pocket-friendly in Georgia! Chachava Clinic is welcoming international patients and gives them the opportunity to take their baby with a legal birth certificate home.
Also, Georgian liberal legislation states that the surrogates and donors don’t have any rights upon the child born, regardless of what happens. The parent will run through a smooth process and take the baby home in total agreement with the law.
As Chachava Clinic staff is trying to make surrogacy comfortable and an easy-going process for international patients coming overseas, the all-inclusive surrogacy packages give them the possibility to run through the process easily and with no financial risk.
The clinic guarantees the second trial embryo transfer free of charge if the first attempt fails.
Patients are offered airport transfers and accommodation in luxury, comfortable apartment-hotel free of charge regardless the couple proceeds with surrogacy process at the hospital or not!
The IVF (in vitro fertilization) is the method utilized by people looking for a successful pregnancy. It is performed by fertility specialists that assist the reproduction process through the combination of a woman's egg and a man's sperm within a laboratory. After the fertilization has taken place and the cell division has started, the embryo is transferred into the woman's uterus for implantation and development of a normal pregnancy process. The IVF technique is effective for women who have no fallopian tubes or have tubes that are severely blocked/damaged, women suffering from endometriosis or women whose male partners struggle with a low sperm count.
The ICSI (intracytoplasmic sperm injection) is a treatment used when the infertility problems are due to the male partner, who struggles with a low sperm count or has a poor sperm quality. During the ICSI process, the sperm is injected directly into the mature egg. This fertility method is commonly recommended for men with obstructions of the male reproductive tract or who have very low numbers of sperm. Also, ICSI is recommended for those who have previously tried in vitro fertilization (IVF), but with no results, and those who have sperm that’s unable to penetrate the egg.
What is the cost of the IVF/ICSI surrogacy package?
At Chachava Clinic (Tbilisi, Georgia), the IVF/ICSI surrogacy package costs $34,500.
First Payment - upon starting treatment: $8,500
- Patient examination
- Patient stimulation including medications
- Partner sperm collection and freezing if needed
- Oocyte retrieval
- Embryo culture to blastocyst stage
- Embryo freezing, storage for one year
- Arranging meetings with surrogate mothers
- Chosen surrogate mother examination, fresh medical tests
- All legal and organizational fees (including agency fees, notaries, contracts, birth registration etc.)
*Bonus: 2 nights for free at the clinic’s luxury apart-hotel (including breakfast) and free airport transfers.
Second payment-upon signing the contract with surrogate mother: $4,500
- Surrogate mother preparation for embryo transfer including medications, examinations, lab tests
- Embryo transfer (1-3 embryos per transfer)
- Second attempt embryo transfer if first result negative.
Third payment - after pregnancy confirmation: $1,500
- Physiologically progressing pregnancy care + all medications needed.
Fourth Payment – made upon child birth: $1,500
- Natural Child birth, term new born care.
Surrogate Mother Fee total: $15,500/$17,500 (in case of twins)
- Surrogate mother fee per Embryo transfer: $300
- Surrogate mother monthly fee per month: $300 ($400 in case of twins)
- SM Overall compensation (within 7 days after child birth).
Benefits of the IVF/ICSI surrogacy:
- Offer the couples’ struggling with infertility a chance to take their genetic baby home
- Raised success rate
- Provide the possibility of success when other methods have previously failed
Find everything about the IVF/ICSI surrogacy package offered by Chachava Clinic! Contact us right away!