Effective Package for Guarantee VIP Surrogacy in Tbilisi, Georgia
Surrogacy helps couples and individuals become parents. Fertility clinics have one of the most comprehensive solutions to help you achieve parenthood with the multitude of specialists working together towards the same goal: Seeing you hold your baby and getting the legal issues out of the way so you can enjoy parenthood.
Laws regarding surrogacy differ throughout the United States and the globe, hence, individuals interested in the process should understand the basics of surrogacy in Georgia and how it works. Their advanced fertility clinics and surrogacy legal advisors are made available to make the process easier.
Clinics at Tbilisi, Georgia offer all-inclusive guaranty VIP surrogacy package for only 54,900 USD. Check out below what the full package includes and its corresponding fees.
Factors that Affect Package Price
You may find that same provider is offering different package prices for Guarantee VIP Surrogacy in Tbilisi, Georgia. This happens due to relative factors such as:
- Premature ovarian failure (menopause)
- Very poor egg quality
- Poor response to ovarian stimulation
- Significantly elevated day 3 follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) level
- Very low antral follicle counts on ultrasound
- Advanced female age, such as over about 39-40
Specialists at the clinic would ask to go for some tests to confirm your follicles. Based on the results of these tests, doctors may prefer to hold a telephonic conversation with the patient and explain the procedure.
Benefits of Guarantee VIP Surrogacy in Tbilisi, Georgia
- High quality infertility treatment
- Best infertility solutions
- Best-in-the-industry price
- Promotes happy married life
- Performed by qualified and experienced doctors
- You have access to state-of-the-art equipment
- We take pride in our highly experienced doctors.
Complexity Level: Medium
Cost: Cost of Guarantee VIP Surrogacy in Tbilisi, Georgia is $54,900. However, the treatment cost may vary according to the condition of the patient.
Note: Final prices are determined after physical evaluation and laboratory report analysis. Any additional medication, tests, and/or other medical condition the doctor may diagnose during the procedure will be at an additional cost.
Length of Stay: 4-6 weeks.
- Unlimited attempts of IVF/ICSI using donor egg
- Embryo cryopreservation
- PGD (5 chromosomes) or NIPT in pregnancy
- Unlimited attempts of embryo transfer until the pregnancy and life birth are achieved
- Pregnancy care including all medications
- Continuous update of the couple with medical reports and ultrasound videos/photos from the personal treating doctor of the Surrogate mother
- Surrogate mother hospitalization in case of complications
- Natural birth or C-section
- New-born care, pediatrician supervision until departure to home country
- All medical services needed to get a successful live birth
- Resumption of the whole process from the beginning if the life-birth is not achieved
Organizational and Legal services Included
- Individual transportation services (meeting to the airport, driving to/from the accommodation/hospital /house of Justice/consulate etc.)
- Luxury accommodation in Tbilisi during the whole stay after the child birth up to 2 months.
- Meals included during whole stay at the accommodation place.
- Sightseeing tour in Tbilisi and dinner at luxury restaurant.
- Donor and surrogate mother selection with open profiles.
- Preparation, legalization, notarization of all the paperwork concerning the program for getting birth certificate.
- Obtaining legal birth certificate with parents’ names on it.
- Stroller and baby bed during your stay.
- Formula and diapers for the new-born, enough for two months.
- Surrogate mother monitoring and control through the whole process.
- Individual assistance from the team of international coordinators through the whole surrogacy journey. Local nanny every day from Monday till Friday for up to 2 months (8 hours a day).
- Medications at home
- Hotel or recovery house
- Preoperative lab work
List of Required Pre-Op Tests
- Follicular evaluation
- Tubal patency test
- Ultrasound scan
- Complete Blood Test (CBT)
Note: The laboratory tests are done at least 7-10 days prior to the procedure. The particular tests are prescribed after a complete physical evaluation of the patient.
Payment Options: Cash, Credit Card, Bank Transfer
Note: The center may require a money deposit once a patient decides to book the surgery.
How to Visit Tbilisi, Georgia
Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport as the major connector between the city and international medical tourists. Flights from all major international destinations serve this airport. Tbilisi, which is the capital of Georgia, also serves convenient commute system throughout the city.
For more details on Guarantee VIP Surrogacy in Tbilisi, Georgia, click the button below!