More than 3 character to search
IVF + Sperm Donation Package in Moscow, Russia
A couple's dream to have children can be shattered in a few moments by a diagnosis of infertility. Nonetheless, this isn’t a hopeless situation, no matter which partner is experiencing fertility-related issues.
IVF + Sperm Donation Overview
Medicine has evolved so much that, nowadays, the IVF (in vitro fertilization) can occur even with the help of a sperm donation process, where the woman's egg is directly fertilized.
The IVF + sperm donation is an assisted reproductive procedure used to treat male fertility problems caused either by the sperm’s "lack of liveliness" or its low quantity or quality.
In fact, the sperm donation works as a helpful step during the IVF process. The procedure involves injecting sperm directly into the harvested egg. Then, the fertilized egg is implanted in the woman’s womb or in one of her fallopian tubes.
Benefits of IVF + Sperm Donation
Cost, Inclusions and Exclusions
At Nova Clinic (Moscow, Russia), the IVF + Sperm Donation package’s price starts from $3,921 and includes:
* Legal assistance:
* Medical expenses for 1 IVF including 1 embryo transfer (medicines are not included):
* Visa support letter for the Russian Consulate to get tourist visas (if needed);
* Hotel reservation, organization of transfers, and other travel-related services during the patient's stay in Russia;
* Interpreter services during the patient's visit to the clinic.
The cost of the package does not include:
* Examination and treatment of the patients
* All the necessary medicines for superovulation stimulation and premedication of the patient
* Cryoconservation and preservation of embryos and sperm of the patient's spouse
The program provides the following guarantees:
Why Choose Us?
Get in touch with us and find out all about the IVF + Sperm Donation package offered by Nova Clinic!