Stem Cell Therapy for ALS in Mexico City Mexico
Best Stem Cell Therapy for ALS Packages, Cheap Stem Cell Therapy, Stem Cell Therapy Clinic, Best Stem Cell Therapy Doctors, Mexico City, Mexico
Stem Cell Therapy for ALS in Mexico City, Mexico
The amyotrophic lateral sclerosis is also known as ALS and the Lou Gehrig's disease. It is characterized by a loss (reduction) of certain progressive nerve cells of the brain and spinal cord called motor neurons. ALS is a progressive condition. Walking, speaking, eating, swallowing and other basic functions become more difficult over time. ALS can cause other different damages, diseases, and complications.
Stem Cell Therapy for ALS is a treatment that focuses on stopping the spread and also reduces the signs and symptoms caused by the disease. Stem Cell Therapy seeks to slow down and reverse the condition's consequences and restore the quality of life. This therapy focuses on stimulating the growth and functions of existing tissues and repairing damaged cells. It offers what vitamins, minerals, and other traditional/natural treatments can’t provide. Stem Cell Therapy stimulates the body’s own healing and exerts a long-term effect on the body.
Benefits of Stem Cell Therapy for ALS
- Regenerates damaged cells, tissues, and organs
- Repairs damaged cells
- Treatment for degenerative diseases
- Protects and restoring damaged skin
- Rapidly improves the patient's immune system
- Decreases the risk of heart disease and cancer
- Improves stamina and energy levels
- Flexible joints and discs
Cost, Inclusions, and Exclusions
At MexStemCells Clinic (Mexico City, Mexico) the stem cell therapy for ALS package has a price starting from $12,000.
- 10 days of treatment
- Civil insurance
- Travel expenses
- Personal expenses
Why Choose Us?
- World-class medical services
- Safety, professionalism, and effectiveness
- Highly trained and experienced medical team
- The patient is informed about the procedure and everything he/she needs to know before the treatment is done
Find out everything about the stem cell therapy for ALS package available at MexStemCells Clinic! Contact us!
Stem Cell Therapy is still an experimental treatment. Any information related to stem cell therapy provided in this website is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to replace a consultation with a licensed physician nor be construed as medical advice or any emergency health need you may be expecting.