Stem Cell Therapy for ALS in Lenggries, Germany
The amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or ALS is a progressive degeneration of the nerve cells (that control the patients? striated muscles) in the brain and spinal cord. The affected neurons atrophy and disappear without showing signs of abnormalities. Next, muscle damage occurs due to the disappearance of the nerves that stimulate those muscles.
Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis or ALS is a type of motor neuron ailment that attacks the nerve cells that controls the voluntary muscles. ALS is a rare condition that occurs by the degeneration of nerve cells that control voluntary muscles. Some of the major symptoms of the disease are weakness in muscles, stiffness and twitching. As more of these motor neurons or nerve cells are lost, it causes a decrease in the size of muscles and keeps weakening them. This results in problems like breathing, swallowing and speaking eventually.
Recent discoveries have shown the capabilities of stem cell repair mechanism and it acquires the regenerative capabilities to develop different types of cells such as brain cells, red blood cells and muscle cells, etc. Stem cell therapy combines different types of cells that rebuild and prevent damage of the motor neurons and regenerates new blood vessels to enhance the blood flow at the same time.
If you are searching for the best stem cell therapy treatment for ALS, then you should visit Germany. Germany has certified Stem Cell Therapy medical centers that have the world?s best doctors, specialists and experts. These medical centers also have the latest technology and skillful staff who operate them.
Factors that Affect Package Price
You may find that the same provider is offering different package prices for Stem Cell Therapy for ALS . This happens due to relative factors such as:
- Patient?s medical history
- Age of the patient
- Hospital facilities
- Experience of the doctor
Benefits of Stem Cell Therapy for ALS
- Stem cell therapy can improve disease-related symptoms
- Stem cell therapy can slow disease?s progression
- No side effects
- May extend motor neurons? survival
- Safe treatment
What is the Cost of ALS Stem Cell Treatment in Lenggries, Germany?
At Dr.Siegfried Block Stem Cell Therapy Specialist the price for the Stem Cell Therapy for ALS packages starts at 13,000 EUR ($14,052).
- Living cell treatment
- Medical examinations, laboratory work
- Accommodation and food
- Travel Expenses
Why Choose Us?
- The clinic specializes in Stem Cell Therpy offering patients the opportunity to repair the damage done to their bodies by ALS
- The clinic is aimed at providing state of the art diagnosis, care and cure for complex, as well as rare disorders
- The clinic is dedicated to offering top quality and highest quantity stem cell based products available
- The highly trained and experienced medical team is continuously exploring new ways to apply stem cell therapy for several medical conditions
If you want to know more about the Stem Cell Therapy for ALS offered byDr.Siegfried Block Stem Cell Therapy Specialist please contact us!