More than 3 character to search
Beijing Puhua International Hospital uses the latest breakthroughs to provide effective and safe stem cell treatments to a wide range of neurological and physical disorders. The medical center uses the newest knowledge of stem cells behavior in the human body within a custom-tailored medical plan according to the patient’s condition. Using stem cell transplantation, intensive physiotherapy and medicines, this combination of therapies has so far proved itself to be the most efficient in bringing a high level of recovery to the patients.
Stem cells are the body’s natural reservoir – replenishing stocks of specialized cells that have been used up or damaged. They can continuously produce copies of themselves as well as other more specialized cell types. This makes stem cells unique, fascinating to scientists, and promising in medicine.
Stem Cell Treatment is safe and has maximum beneficial effects in repair and regeneration of damaged areas. Stem Cell Therapy in Beijing, China is fast-tracking stem cell research with new approaches being tested.
Stem Cell Therapy treats you individually with an individual treatment plan customized just for you. The treatment plan will be based on your medical history, and will always work with the latest medical research and the experience they hold in stem cells treatments. This is a comprehensive non-invasive treatment procedure for treating several diseases like Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Diabetes, Spinal Cord Injury, Schizophrenia, Cerebral Palsy, Cancer, and Arthritis. The use of autologous (own patient cells) with a point of care method allows to provide a safe and effective method of Stem cells therapy.
At Beijing Puhua International Hospital, 7 main types of stem cells are being used:
1. Human fetal Neural Stem Cells (hNSC);
2. Human bone Marrow-derived mesenchymal Stem cells (hBM-MSC);
3. Human umbilical cord-derived mesenchymal stem cells (hUCMSC);
4. Human retinal pigment epithelial cells (hRPE):
5. Human insulin-producing cells (hIPC, unipotent), clinical application: Diabetes.
6. Human adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cells (hAMSC), clinical application: cosmetic treatment, and an alternative treatment of BMMSC.
7. Human hematopoietic stem cells (hHSC), clinical application: re-establish hematopoietic system.
The stem cells produced undergo several tests for quality control, which includes and provides:
1. Safety control of original material: the clinic tests for the following infectious diseases of the donor, including HIV, HAV, HBV, HCV, Syphilis etc. All the results should be negative.
2. Filtration of the cultured cell: the clinic filters cells by checking the surface antigen and immunogenicity through inducing cell differentiation and testing FACS regularly.
3. Double checking the safety before clinical use.
4. Before delivering the stem cells to the patients, the medical center does a series of tests to avoid viruses, infections, bacillus, tumors growths, mycoplasma, mutations, residual culture mediums, etc. These tests will ensure the safety of the stem cells.
Stem Cells can treat patients with the following diseases. If you don’t see your disease or injury listed below, please contact us for an evaluation.
Why Choose Us?
Find out everything about the stem cell treatment packages available in Beijing, China! Get in touch with us!
Stem Cell Therapy is still an experimental treatment. Any information related to stem cell therapy provided in this website is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to replace a consultation with a licensed physician nor be construed as medical advice or any emergency health need you may be expecting.