Effective Package for Dental Crown in Medellin, Colombia
High-Quality Dental Crowns in Colombia
Dental Crown is a cosmetic dentistry procedure that covers the surface of the tooth and restores its shape. The procedure is highly efficient in hiding the imperfections of the tooth and enhancing its size and strength. Medellin, Colombia is an important destination for dental crown due to its popular dental care centers that are known for hygiene and affordability. The dental crown is a fixed prosthetic that is cemented on top of an existing dental Crown or teeth to cover an Crown or protect cracked teeth. It also helps to improve the appearance, size, and shape of the tooth. There are several types of dental crowns: porcelain or ceramic, acrylic, metal and gold, and porcelain fused to a metal cap.
You can get some of the best dental crown clinics in Medellin, Colombia that offers porcelain, ceramic and porcelain-metal mix dental crowns. The clinic should be certified and executing with a current license. This will assure you the best facilities and technologies available for this treatment.
Factors that Affect Package Price of Dental Crown
You may find that the same provider is offering different package prices for Dental Crown in Medellin, Colombia. This happens due to relative factors such as:
- Number of the tooth for dental crowns
- Age of the patient
- The condition of the gums
- The flexibility of the gums
- Materials used for dental crowns
- Experience of the dentist
The doctor at the clinic would ask to go for laboratory tests to ascertain the plan for your treatment course of action. The laboratory test reports help to analyze the condition of your body’s preparation before the surgery. Based on that, the doctor may consult over the phone and explain about the gastric sleeve surgery plan for you.
Benefits of Dental Crown in Medellin, Colombia
- Crowns will allow you to recover your tooth’s shape, size & appearance
- Crowns will prevent further damage to your teeth
- Crowns will strengthen your damaged teeth/tooth
- Dental crowns will boost your self-esteem and self-confidence
- Dental crowns will give you a new amazing smile
- They will help you chew much better
- Regain a natural looking smile
- Protection for the chipped or cracked teeth
- Improved aesthetics
- Boost self-esteem
- Strengthen the teeth
- Restore teeth functionality
- Boost in self-confidence
- Exotic city for an attractive holiday
Complexity Level: Medium
Cost of Dental Crown in Medellin, Colombia
Cost: The cost of Dental Crown Package in Medellin, Colombia is $570 on an average.
Note: Final prices are determined after physical evaluation and laboratory reports analysis.
Length of Stay: 3-5 days
Note: The length of stay depends on the patient’s health condition and the complexities associated with the chosen procedure.
- Pre and post-operative consultations
- All hospital fees with a night stay
- All medical fees (doctor fees, orthodontist, anesthesiologist and nursing staff)
- Post-surgery garment
- Hotel or recovery house
- Preoperative lab work
List of Required Pre-Op Tests
- X-ray of teeth
- Complete blood count
- Blood tests for hormone levels
- Rh factor blood test
- Eliminate the presence of osteoporosis or any other metabolic diseases
Note: The laboratory tests are done at least 7-10 days prior to the procedure. The particular tests are prescribed after a complete physical evaluation of the patient.
Payment Options: Cash, cheque, credit card, wire transfer
Note: The center may require a money deposit once a patient decides to book the surgery.
How to Get There for Dental Crown
It is quite easy to get in Medellin, Colombia, as the city is located at the junction of all major highways and railways connecting the country with the rest of the world. Jose Maria Cordova International Airport is connected with all major cities across the world.
For more details on Dental Crown in Medellin, Colombia, click the button below!