Crown on Implant
in Medellin, Colombia!
What Does Crown on Implant Consist of?
The crown is placed on the implant; it must be placed for being imperceptible to the human eye, looking exactly like a natural adjacent tooth, as this is a cosmetic dentistry procedure, it must be optimal and is of corse very beneficial for the patient.
What is a Crown?
Dental crowns are also known as caps designed to protect and restore full use of teeth or, in this case, the implant that had been damaged by cracks, decay and neglected oral care.
Crowns are custom fitted over a tooth that has been decayed, broken, or chipped. The completed crown is typically bonded to the damage to through a variety of adhesives or cements.
Benefits of the Dental Crown Procedure
- Crowns usually offer enhanced appearance, leading to enhanced self-confidence and self-esteem.
- They may also prevent further damage to the implant in question as well as the surrounding and protecting it.
- Crowns restore the patient smile.
- Crowns provide a solid covering over the damage to area a multitude of options are available today, and implant crowns can be fitted and created to identically match existing implant.
- They are usually made of porcelain or acrylic, they can be fused to metal and slipped and glued over broken or damaged teeth.
- This is a cosmetic restoration, imperceptible for the eye.
- Allows the aesthetic restoration of implant discoloration.
- Allows the restoration of implant with large losses of structure.
- Restores the form of severely damaged implants.
Why is Medellin Health City Successful in this Dental Crown Procedure?
Medellín Health City is the brand of the colombian wellknown city: Medellin, one of the major Latinoamerican destinations for health in the world of health tourism
Medellín Dental Cluster was created by the Cluster of Medicine and Dentistry Services that identifies the medical dental procedures that are available in Medellin – Colombia.
In the field of Dentistry Medellín Dental Cluster specializes in several different treatments, such as Smile Makeovers, Implants, Veneers, Crowns and Whitening.
- Medellín Dental Cluster has specialized medical dental professionals in the area of oral rehabilitation or prosthodontics.
- Specialized Training and experience allows doctors to offer our patients prosthetic treatments with the most advanced materials that exist on the global market.
- We provide the best quality and technology possible.
- We offer a team with continuous education and ultimate knowledge in medical dental procedures.
- Dental Procedures are performed by our Excellent Staff of General Dentists and Oral Health Specialists.
- At Medellín Dental Cluster we treat over 3,700 international patients per year.
- Medellín Dental Cluster is formed by 1,035 medical specialists and sub specialists and 140 dental specialists who give care to more than 73,000 patients annually.
- Medellín Dental Cluster innovative proposal seeks to add value to the patient, involving quality and patient safety at a lower cost (less than 50% compared with the U.S.) and continues improvement of service.