Stem Cell Therapy for Cartilage Regeneration in Los Algodones, Mexico
Best Stem Cell Therapy for Cartilage Regeneration in Los Algodones, Mexico
Best Stem Cell Treatment for Cartilage Regeneration in Los Algodones, Mexico
Osteoarthritis is a medical condition that affects people that are 60 years or older. It is considered as one of the main causes of disability as it is a highly degenerative disease. This medical condition refers to wearing away of the cartilage in those joints that have undergone continuous stress during the lifetime of a person like knee joints, finger joints, hip joints, and joints of the lower spine.
Stem Cell Treatment for Cartilage Regeneration is a breakthrough in medical science today. In this new age of scientific advancement, patients suffering from osteoarthritis would benefit the most from this therapy as embryonic stem cells can be used for regenerating damaged cartilage of such patients.
Factors that Affect Package Price
You may find that the same provider is offering different packages for Stem Cell Therapy for Cartilage Regeneration in Los Algodones, Mexico. This happens due to relative factors like what you need and what facilities are provided by the medical center, such as:
- Level of pain and stiffness in the knees
- Severity of difficulty with hand and leg joint movement
- Pattern of inheritance
- Age at which symptoms usually start
- Pattern of motion constraint
- Level of restricted limb joint movement
- Speed at which the disease progresses
- Walking disabilities
- Involvement of other tissues besides the limb joints
- Qualification and experience of the doctor
- Facilities offered at the medical center
The doctor at the clinic would ask to go for tests to ascertain the condition of your health. Based on that, the doctor may consult over the phone and explain about the Stem Cell Therapy for Cartilage Regeneration in Los Algodones, Mexico.
Benefits of Stem Cell Therapy for Cartilage Regeneration in Los Algodones, Mexico
- Normal regenerative potential of damaged cells
- Beneficial for degenerative Joint Arthritis
- Healthy stem cells that could be re-activated to correct the knee pain
- Repair joint tissue and regenerate the stem cell pool
- Ability to assist both in the immediate repair and in the follow-on repair
- Get an affordable treatment within world-class facilities
- Exotic city holiday
Complexity Level: Medium
Cost: The average cost of Stem Cell Therapy for Cartilage Regeneration in Los Algodones, Mexico is $7,345 approximately.
Note: *Final prices are determined after physical evaluation and laboratory reports analysis.
Length of Stay: 5-10 days
Note: The length of stay depends on the patient’s health condition and the complexities associated with the chosen procedure.
- All hospital fees with night stay
- Pre and post-operative consultations
- All medical fees (doctors, anesthesiologist and nursing staff)
- Post-surgery garments
- Fees for Hotel or recovery house
- Preoperative lab work
List of Required Pre-Op Tests
- Joint Imaging
- DNA (genetic) testing
- Electromyography or nerve conduction tests
- Blood enzyme tests
- Metabolic tests
- Blood tests
Note: The laboratory tests are done at least 7-10 days prior to the procedure. The particular tests are prescribed after a complete physical evaluation of the patient.
Payment Options: Cash, credit card, wire transfer
Note: The center may require a money deposit once a patient decides to receive the treatment from the clinic.
How to Get There
Los Algodones is one of the most popular destinations in the map of Mexico medical tourism. The city can be described as a hub of high-end clinics in Mexico and there are two major airports that connect the place with the rest of the world. Yuma International Airport is the nearest airport and it is well-connected with the major cities and you won’t have any trouble to reach here. The city is also connected with highways and there are many tourists’ attractions to visit as well.
For more details on Treatment Packages for Stem Cell Therapy for Cartilage Regeneration in Los Algodones, Mexico click the button below!