IntraLASIK Surgery in Izmir, Turkey from $1,450 Onwards
IntraLASIK Care Turkey, Femto LASIK Procedure, IntraLASIK Care Clinic in Izmir, Eye Surgeons Turkey, IntraLASIK Care Abroad, Izmir, Turkey
IntraLASIK Surgery in Izmir, Turkey from $1,450
IntraLASIK is one of the most advanced techniques of LASIK eye surgery. The procedures make use of femtosecond laser and that is why it is also called FemtoLASIK surgery. The corneal flap or layer is created in the first step of the surgery using a femtosecond laser instead of a microkeratome blade, which ensures a better result, greater accuracy and maximum safety.
The surgery can help you regain your vision and see things clearly. This modern, less invasive surgical and excellent laser technique solves your problems safely, easily, and very fast! It is the most popular and used technique for treating issues such as astigmatism, myopia, and hyperopia. The recovery is rapid and the results are amazing. The procedure has two steps which include creating a corneal flap and then reshaping the corneal surface to improve vision.
Benefits of IntraLASIK in Izmir, Turkey
- Improves the patient's vision
- Extremely safe method because laser equipment is used with computer guidance to create the flap
- FemtoLASIK or IntraLASIK method has lower risks of complications
- The procedure is painless and the recovery is rapid
- As the flap is folded, patient's view during the surgery is clouded
- Once the flap is replaced, the eyes will immediately recover and get sharp vision (the complete recovery will take a few days)
- Decreases glare
- Improves the patient's peripheral vision and depth perception
- Increases the patient's independence.
- Get an affordable treatment within world-class facilities
- Experienced surgeons and medical team
Factors that Affect Package Price
You may find that the same provider is offering different IntraLASIK packages in Izmir. This happens due to relative factors like what you need and what facilities are provided by the medical center, such as:
- Amount of patient refractive error
- Technology used by the surgeon
- Experience of surgeon
- Reputation and infrastructure of the clinic
- Continuity of patient care
- Co-management and overall patient experience
- Size of facility team including surgeons, front desk staff and technicians
- Preoperative laboratory fees
- Operating room fees
- Equipment used in the process
The doctor at the clinic would ask you to go for tests to ascertain the condition of your health. Based on that, the doctor may consult over the phone and explain the IntraLASIK surgery.
Complexity Level: Medium
Cost: Cost of IntraLASIK in Izmir, Turkeystarts from approximately $1,450. However, the treatment cost may vary according to the condition of the patient.
Note: Final prices are determined after physical evaluation and laboratory report analysis.
Length of Stay: 0-2 Days.
Note: The duration may vary depending upon the condition of the patient and the chosen procedure of treatment
- Pre and post-operative consultations
- Post-op revisions
- Pre-surgery medications
- All medical fees including doctor fees, assistant, anesthesiologist and nursing staff
- Preoperative lab work
- Hotel or recovery house
List of Required Pre-Op Tests
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- Visual acuity test
- Slit-lamp examination
- Retinal exam
Note: The laboratory tests are done at least 7-10 days prior to the procedure. The particular tests are prescribed after a complete physical evaluation of the patient.
Payment Options: Cash, credit card, wire transfer
Note: The center may require a money deposit once a patient decides to receive the treatment from the clinic.
How to Get There
Izmir and the surrounding province of the country are served by Adnan Menderes Airport. The airport connects this place with the rest of the world and you won’t have any problem to visit the city. Izmir is also connected by the highways and you can travel by road as well.
For more details on IntraLASIK in Izmir, Turkey please click the button below: