Advanced Neurological Disease Stem Cell Treatment in Czech Republic
Neurological Disease treatment with Stem Cells
In the central nervous system, regeneration is restricted. That is why neurological injuries are irreparable usually. One of the biggest advantages of stem cells is their capacity for regeneration. This has given hope to use stem cell treatments for neurological diseases. Numerous therapies of different stem cell transplantation have been tested in basic trials and clinical tests and some of them have shown positive prospects to treat neurological diseases.
When stem cells are transplanted, they can migrate to the damaged areas and assume neuron functions. This concept raises hope that stem Cell Therapy for neurological diseases can be useful. Thus, stem cell treatment can be useful for neurogenerative diseases such as
- Alzheimer's disease
- Parkinson's disease
- Cerebral palsy
- Multiple sclerosis
- Spinal cord injury
- Stroke, and
- other neurological ailments
Why Visit the Czech Republic for Neurological Disease Treatment with Stem Cell Therapy?
The Czech Republic is home to several advanced stem cell research centers along with the availability of experts, specialists and renowned doctors. The stem cell centers are equipped with the most advanced techniques and skillful staff to ensure the administration of best stem cell programs for diverse neurological diseases.
Which Factors Can Affect the Price of Neurological Disease Stem Cell Treatment?
- Body Mass Index
- Extraction and processing of the cells
- Re-administering of cells
- Follow up and after treatment procedures
Complexity level: High
Cost: Stem Cell treatment for neurological diseases costs around 12,000 Euros/$13,620 approximately,
Note: Complex 3-day Stem Cell Therapy Program - contains Vitamin and Detoxification Intravenous Therapy, Intravenous Stem Cell Therapy and Magnetotherapy for further stem cell activation.
- Medical fees comprising doctor fees and nursing staff
- All hospital fees with night stay
- Stem cell injections
- Hotel or recovery house
- Preoperative lab work
List of required pre-op tests:
- CT scan/ X-RAY
- MRI exams
- Blood test
Note: The laboratory tests are done at least 7-10 days prior to the procedure. The particular tests are prescribed after a complete physical evaluation of the patient.
Payment Options: Cash, credit card, wire transfer
Note: The center may require a money deposit once a patient decides to book the surgery.
Benefits of Receiving Stem Cell Treatment for Neurological Diseases in the Czech Republic
- When entering the damaged brain, stem cells can stimulate and increase the self-healing
- The possibility of auto-healing through stem cell therapy includes the formation of new brain and nerve cells, blood-brain barrier repair, and capillaries (from existing blood vessels) sprouting
- Stem cell therapy for strokes focuses on enhancing or restoring the central nervous system's capacity to self-heal
- Best stem cell technology for the successful treatment of neurological disorders.
- A dedicated team of Physicians and Scientists for stem cell treatment program
- Avoidance of any allergic and immune reactions (own cells suit chromosomal and genetic structure)
- No risk of contamination by transmissible diseases
- Individually developed Micro-Nutritional protocols Which play an important role in the cell and tissue regeneration.
For more details on Stem Cell Treatment for Neurological Diseases in the Czech Republic, click the button below: