Stem Cell Therapy 4 Me's Arthritis and Sports Injuries Program in Brno, Czech Republic
Arthritis and Sports Injuries Treatment Czech Republic
Local Stem Cell Treatment Program – 1 day
STEM CELL THERAPY 4 ME has excellent clinical experience in the field of regenerative medicine, anti-aging and stem cell therapy. They have now introduced 1-Day Stem Cell Program for arthritis and sports injuries to treat medical conditions such as:
- Osteoarthritis, joint pain
- Sport trauma and sport injuries
- Rheumatoid arthritis
Before arrival to Stem Cell Therapy 4 Me Clinic:
- Client should receive and read Informed Consent Forms to the procedures scheduled at Stem Cell Therapy 4 Me Clinic
- In case of joint or bone disease, a client should send a short summary or the medical record describing his/her medical problem and the latest X-ray(s) of target joint(s) preferably in English
- If indicated, client should come for prescreening clinical examination by our experienced orthopedic surgeon or traumatologist to properly evaluate for our Treatment Program.
Local Stem Cell Treatment Program – 1 day
Stem cell therapy is performed during one surgical procedure using autologous (obtained from the same person) stem cells freshly isolated from 50ml of fat (adipose) tissue. Adipose tissue-derived stem cellshas their unique capability of clinical effects which include but are not limited to suppression of chronic inflammation, suppression of degenerative changes in various tissues, migration to the sites of tissue injury, optimizing immune system functions, anti-oxidative effects. Several joints can be treated during the same surgical procedure. The whole procedure is performed on out-patient basis in local anesthesia, lasts 3-4 hours and consists of:
- Local anesthesia before liposuction
- Liposuction of 50ml of autologous adipose tissue per each large joint treated
- Stem cell preparation from adipose tissue
- Local stem cell administration to the site of injury or joint problem
After short rest at the Clinic,patient is allowed to leave. She or he can perform normal daily activities but should avoid swimming and overexercise for next 7-10 days after liposuction.
Check-up for Stem cell Therapy
We suggest to perform a follow-up visit by experienced orthopedic surgeon or traumatologist in 1-3 months from stem cell therapy.
Medical services provided in this Local Stem Cell Treatment Program can be combined with Regenerative Laser Therapy and Intense Physiotherapy and Exercise Optimization Course:
Regenerative Laser Therapy (RLT) – extra from Complex Treatment Program
RLTmeansapplication of certain wavelength (infrared, red, yellow, green, blue) of visible spectrum of electromagnetic waves to different parts of the body based on patient medical needs. It can be applied on the body surface, into the damaged tissue, or intravenously. Excellent clinical results with 10 sessions of RLT have been documented in combination with stem cell therapy. One or two sessions per day are recommended as a maximum. RLT in one session is typically applied locally for 10-30 minutes (infrared) or intravenously for 40-60 minutes (combination of red, yellow, green, and blue laser light, each color for 10-15 minutes). Allow 5-10 working days for RLT therapy. Based on your medical condition, our medical doctor will recommend an optimal program for you. It can be combined with physiotherapy program below. For more information and indications, ask for the detailed brochure about RLT.
- Intense Physiotherapy and Exercise Optimization Course (IPEO) – extra from Complex Treatment Program
- IPEO Course can be combined with RLT for 2-4 weeks. IPEO can be also combined with Local Stem Cell Treatment Program in order to maximize body healing, especially just before stem cell application. Please ask our specialists for details.
What is the Package Cost?
- Local Stem Cell Treatment Program for the first large joint -3,900.- EUR ($4455 approximately)
- Local Stem Cell Treatment Program for each additional large joint - 2,000.- EUR ($2285 approximately)
- Regenerative Laser Therapy – local or intravenous 10 sessions -6,000.- EUR ($6855 approximately)
- Intense Physiotherapy and Exercise Optimization Course – 2 weeks- 4,000.- EUR ($4570 approximately)
The cost does not include costs associated with accommodation or food.
Large joints are considered: knee, hip, ankle, shoulder
Medium size joints: elbow, wrist, thumb (2 medium size equals to one large joint for stem cell therapy and pricing)
Small size joints: small joints in hand or foot (all joints in one hand or one foot equals to one large joint for stem cell therapy and pricing)
Additional medical services - can be arranged for extra costs and include:
- Next follow-up visits at 6 or 12 months (from 120.- EUR or $135 approximately)
- For anti-aging, cosmetic surgery, or other medical services, please ask
- Additional non-medical services - can be arranged for extra costs and include:
- City sightseeing tour
- Taxi transportation (from/to hotel; from/to Brno, Vienna, Prague airport)
- Hotel recommendation and reservation in a range of 50-200 EUR ($55-$230 approximately) per night per single or double bed room including breakfast
Stem Cell Therapy 4 Me communicates in English, Slovak and Czech language. On demand, they are able to communicate in German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Hungarian, and Polish language.
For more information on their Stem Cell Program for arthritis and sports injuries, click the button below.