Stem Cell Therapy for Female infertility in Kyiv, Ukraine by Good Cells
Surrogate programs are no longer the only solution!
For a successful pregnancy, not only high-quality embryos are needed, but also a healthy and mature woman's endometrium. It ensures the implantation of the embryo and the beginning of a pregnancy. Asherman's syndrome, chronic endometritis, polyps, endometrial hypoplasia, uterine synechiae, low endometrial thickness are the most common causes of infertility.
Why does pregnancy not occur after several IVF attempts?
The endometrium is a dynamic, continually regenerating tissue, a unique model of physiological angiogenesis in adult women. Doctors and biotechnologists at GOOD CELLS are using an innovative and effective treatment for endometrial renewal.
As a part of the treatment program, we offer endometrial regeneration using autologous stem cells. After the renewal of the endometrium's thickness and functionality, the program can be continued by natural conception or in vitro fertilization/IVF.
What can you expect from treatment?
Good Cells Team has developed an innovative approach to the recovery of endometrial receptivity.
The treatment is based on using native (autologous) mesenchymal stem cells. The potential of our laboratory lets us grow a required quantity of cells in less than a month! In the next cycle (after the sailing of biomaterial), we can perform the endometrial regeneration procedure and help you reach the desired pregnancy using IVF or natural origin.
The treatment is indicated for:
- women who have experienced several failed IVF programs due to uterine factor;
- women diagnosed with Asherman's syndrome (to stage III);
- women diagnosed with female infertility caused by uterine hypoplasia.
Woman who gave birth at 38, Patient, 2019
“My husband and I have been planning a pregnancy since 2002. It did not happen, so we went to the doctor. I was diagnosed with the polycystic ovarian syndrome. We tried different techniques, but the problem was with the endometrium, and then we decided to use the stem cells! Today I am pregnant, and I know that this decision was fateful for us.”
Woman who is pregnant at 41, Patient, 2020
“I had 3 ectopic pregnancies and removed Fallopian tubes, 5 mm endometrium which did not grow further. We were treated since 2015 and have wanted a child since 2008. I really wanted to give birth without surrogacy. We didn't give up and won together with the doctor. The main thing is not to be afraid and believe, try something new. Thanks to my doctor and husband for the support."
Will the patient be able to get pregnant naturally if she has tried several IVFs before?
- The chances depend on the patient's medical history. It is still possible, but you have to understand this is possible only if the reproductive material of both partners is of high quality.
Is it possible for the patient to have an IVF program and perform
an embryo transfer at another clinic?
- Yes, it’s possible. In this case, we will coordinate IVF and endometrial regeneration programs at the physician level for the best results.
How much does Stem Cell Therapy cost for Female Infertility?
The price of the program starts from $5,000, and it includes:
- Stem cell products for the treatment
- Consultation of a doctor-coordinator of stem cell program;
- Consultation of profile specialists;
- Ultrasound scanning;
- Blood and urine medical tests;
- Other medical tests recommended by the doctor (if necessary);
- Follow up after the treatment.
Why Choose Good Cells for Stem Cell Treatment in Kyiv, Ukraine?
- More than 10 years of Stem-Cell Therapy
- Only scientifically proven methods
- High success rate
- Highly qualified team
- Transparent relationship with the client
- Exceptional quality of stem cells
- High-level personalized service
To learn more about the package, click the button below: