Tubal Ligation Reversal in Tijuana Mexico by Dr. Ruben Rodriguez
Effective Tubal Ligation Reversal Package in Tijuana, Mexico
Gynecologist Ruben Rodriguez provides a cheap package for Tubal Ligation Reversal in Tijuana, Mexico. When you're in need of a doctor who knows his way around the Female Reproductive System, look no further than Dr. Ruben Rodriguez at Gynecology Treatment Clinic near Tijuana Mexico! With over 10 years' experience treating local and overseas patients alike- he's ready for your consultation services 24/7.
Table of Content
Definition of Tubal Ligation Reversal in Tijuana, Mexico
The success rate for tubal ligation reversal procedures is different depending on the type of procedure performed in your initial surgery, but it's possible. The longer you've had your tubes tied off and are older when undergoing this treatment compared to younger women, who might have less experience with eggs remaining viable after fertility was lost due to them having their locks tied before they were ready-or knew what happened!
Note: Price can be different or change depending on the complexity of the procedure. Please follow Price Policy in Gynecologist Ruben Rodriguez or contact Customer Representative.
Occlusion can prevent sperm from reaching the oocyte and thus prevent pregnancy. Indications for tubal anastomosis or reconnection include reversal of sterilization, blockage of the tubal environment secondary to pathology, tubal occlusion due to ectopic pregnancy and salpingitis.
The goal is to remove the abnormal tissue and re-approximate the tubal segments health with as little adhesion formation as possible. The technique involves microsurgery using sutures. Tubal patency is confirmed with a hysterosalpingogram later. Reversal of sterilization is the reconstructive microsurgical procedure most successful in improving fertility.
Factors that can influence the success rate of tubal reanastomosis include the age of the patient, the time elapsed since sterilization and the sterilization technique. Pregnancy rates after sterilization reversal among women from 15 to 45 years were 80% if the reconstructed tube is more than 4 cm and the ampullary portion measures more than 2 cm. Surgery is associated with a lower cost than IVF.
- Duration of the procedure: 45-90 minutes.
- Duration of internment: 12 hours or less.
- Type of regional anesthesia: block.
- Basic preoperative laboratories are needed: hematic biometry, chemistry blood, clotting times and blood type.
To make sure that we understand your needs fully and see that this price works for your case, we kindly ask you to take the time to answer the questions below:
- When would you like to have the surgery/treatment done?
- Do you remember if they tied or burned your tubals?
- Do you have children already? Does your partner have children? If not, has a spermatobiopsy been realized?
- What's your age and weight?
- Kindly note that once we receive your information and health history form, our specialist will be able to see if you are a candidate for this procedure and will provide you with the itinerary for this day.
- Restore the ability to become naturally pregnant
- Avoid the risks of the alternative treatment of in-vitro fertilization
- High success rate
- Exotic location for complete cure and healing
- Surgery at a very nice hospital in Tijuana
- Blood work
- One night at a hotel
- Round trip from San Diego airport to Tijuana.
Name: Dr. Rubén Rodríguez Castro
Specialization: Gynecology and Obstetrics in Tijuana
Experiences and Educations:
- 2021 Higher Diploma in Regenerative, Functional, and Aesthetic Gynecology. Endorsed by the Gran Mariscal de Ayacucho Private Northeast University. Venezuela.
- 2015-2019: Medical Residency in Gynecology and Obstetrics at the Centro Médico Nacional de Noroeste IMSS Hospital General Regional # 1 in Cd. Obregón, Sonora.
- 2013-2014 Social Service of Medicine at the SSA Los Mochis Health Center, Sinaloa.
- 2012-2013 Medical Internship at IMSS Hospital General de Zona # 49 Los Mochis, Sinaloa
- 2007-2012 Graduated with a Bachelor of General Medicine at the Autonomous University of Sinaloa.
- Certified by the Mexican Council of Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Active Member of the Hospital Angeles Tijuana Medical Society.
- Federated and Active Member of the Council of Gynecology and Obstetrics of Tijuana BCAC
Tijuana is an incredible destination for medical tourists because it offers top-quality services, like excellent facilities and skilled surgeons. Nowadays many people visit Tijuana to enjoy its beautiful views as well as the warm atmosphere that this city has become known for over time.
Women from around the world are traveling to Tijuana, Mexico for microsurgery. The surgeons who operate these clinics have extensive knowledge and skill in performing tubal ligation reversal procedures with both conventional techniques as well advanced ones.
Give your body the best chance at fertility with top-of-line services from clinics in Mexico. You can enjoy 75% savings over U.S., Canadian or European rates! If you're healthy and have plenty of money then don’t worry about it because there are many good options out there for people who want quality care without breaking their budgets.
We all know that Mexican women have the best treatments in Tijuana and it is not difficult to find them right away! The tubal ligation reversal procedure is a great way for those who are looking older and wiser.
The cost of a Tubal Ligation Reversal in Mexico is significantly cheaper than its European or American counterparts, despite being manufactured by the same brands. The Fertility Treatment here tends to be some of Earth's most affordable options for these types of services!
Gynecologist Ruben Rodriguez is a world-class hospital with more than 20 years of experience in the medical field. They provide state-of-the-art treatments and services that ensure patients get top-notch care throughout their entire time here!
Heed the call of your feminine power and book a reservation for Tubal Ligation Reversal Package at Gynecologist Ruben Rodriguez's Clinic in Tijuana today before it is too late! They rank #1 in this specialty, so don't miss out on this top-notch service without breaking the bank. Click below for more information or if you want to make your reservation today: