Comprehensive Gastric Balloon Package in Cancun, Mexico
Lose up to 80% of your excess weight with Gastric Balloon in Cancun, Mexico. Get effective bariatric surgery performed by top bariatric surgeon Dr. Fernando Ceron in Cancun.
Dr. Fernando Ceron is one of the best weight loss surgeons in Mexico. His clinic is located in the stunning Cancun resort, where international patients come for high-quality weight loss surgery. The clinic provides modern facilities for your safe and comfortable stay during the treatment.
Advantages of Dr. Ceron clinic:
- Cutting-Edge Laparoscopic Technology
- Medical Safety
- Low Cost WLS
- Meets USA Standards
- Advanced Sterilization
- Modern Facilities
Table of Content
What is a Gastric Balloon Procedure?
Gastric Balloon is a weight-loss procedure that involves placing a saline-filled silicone balloon in your stomach. This helps you lose weight by limiting how much you can eat and making you feel fuller faster.
There are two types of gastric balloons:
- Single balloon – for patients who are not morbidly obese, but want to lose 30 – 45 pounds to kick-start their weight loss process.
- Dual-balloon – encourages more significant weight loss and is usually used in morbidly obese patients
Cost of Gastric Balloon in Cancun at Dr. Fernando Ceron
Gastric Balloon cost in Cancun at Dr. Ceron clinic is $3,400. It's over two times cheaper than in North America.
And here are the prices for Gastric Balloon in America and Canada compared to Cancun.
Note: Contact the clinic directly to get your final price. The price may vary depending on your condition and the complexity of the surgery.
Advantages of Gastric Balloon in Cancun
- Lose weight with the non-surgical method
- Resolve conditions related to obesity
- Improve your overall health
- Feel more confident
- Long-term positive results
- Wear the clothes you've always wanted
Gastric Balloon Package Inclusions
- Medical expenses
- Operating room, anesthesiologist.
- Only 2 hours of recovery
Gastric Balloon Package Exclusions
Payment Options: Cash, Credit, and Debit Cards.
Best Bariatric Surgeons in Cancun at Dr. Fernando Ceron
Dr. Fernando Ceron is one of the top bariatric surgeons in Mexico who works in his private clinic in Cancun. He has several years of experience in weight loss surgery, offering quality and safe procedures performed with top-notch materials.
Dr. Ceron gained his Medical Degree from the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM).
Experiences and Certifications:
- Cancun Gro Mex. Precongres course XII Tijuana, B.C. Mexico.
- Digestive Surgeon recognized by the Mexican Board of Gastroenterology.
- General Surgeon with an appreciation of the Mexican Council of Surgery.
- Laparoscopic Surgeon recognized by the Mexican Association of Endoscopic Surgery.
- Former President of the Mexican Society of Gastric Bypass.
Why Choose Gastric Balloon in Cancun, Mexico?
Cancun is a famous tourist destination in Mexico, especially during the hot summer. Its miles-long beaches are truly spectacular. Besides, Cancun has numerous world-class clinics and doctors.
If you're coming to Cancun for bariatric surgery, don't forget to enjoy its attractions and experience the exotic sensations of the Caribbean Sea.
Best places to visit in stunning Cancun:
- The Hotel Zone
- Downtown Cancun
- Playa Delfines and Tortugas
- The Cancun Scenic Tower
FAQs about Gastric Balloon in Cancun
Am I a good candidate for Gastric Balloon?
After the doctor examines you, he may recommend gastric balloon surgery if you
- Have body mass index (BMI) between 30 and 40
- You're willing to commit to healthy lifestyle changes
- You didn't have any previous stomach surgery
What should I expect after the Gastric Balloon procedure?
Your surgeon will tell you what to expect after the gastric balloon procedure. You'll probably be able to start eating regular food up to three weeks after the insertion of the gastric balloon.
You also must take care of your diet and meet your nutritionist and psychologist frequently after your procedure.
What are the side effects of Gastric Balloon?
The most common side effects of gastric balloon are pain and nausea. However, these symptoms usually last only a few days after the surgery. A doctor will prescribe effective medications you can use at home.
What is the recovery process like?
The recovery process from Gastric Balloon depends on the complexity of the surgery, your aftercare, and your overall health. Usually, the recovery period takes up to 6 weeks and consists of resting and avoiding strenuous activities.
However, every person is different and you should consult your doctor about this.
Choose Gastric Balloon Package in Cancun Today!
Don't miss this opportunity to eliminate your obesity problem and lose weight with an effective gastric balloon procedure! Get your gastric balloon package today at only $3,400 in Cancun! Contact us now to find out more!