Experienced Clinic for Addiction Therapy in Athens Greece
Hellenic Practice Profile Overview
Best Hospital for Addiction Treatment in Athens Greece with Years of Experience
About Hellenic Practice
Hellenic Practice provides best Addiction Treatment in Athens Greece. Book now Alcoholism Treatment, Trauma Treatment, and Drug Treatment at PlacidWay. The Hellenic Practice is a professional detoxification and rehabilitation educational program for the treatment of substance abuse and pathological disorders.
The Hellenic Practice’s mission is to save people’s lives and end addiction. Also, to enrich people’s lives through the inspiring and healing power of professional rehabilitation practices. We envision a world where individuals and families can achieve their human potential through education and rehabilitation.
We interpret the term rehabilitation as that activity which is created from a passionate practice including but not limited to, medical detoxification, nutrition, physical activity, meditation and social balance, all important factors in the human process of self-realization.
Currently, the Hellenic Practice team consists of more than 30 experts from many different health-related and business fields. Hellenic Practice is a health-driven company and organization for the well-being of people. Our entire team believes in changing the world for a better, healthier and fair future as more and more passionate health care professionals and enthusiasts are joining in, working in front and behind scenes.
The Hellenic Practice program revenues are used to cover the expenses of the program, revenue surplus is specifically set aside to partially or fully cover the expenses of those participants who may be in need of financial support. You can help the Hellenic Practice by donating today and join our mission to save lives and end addiction.
Our program is based in Athens Greece, in the seaside town of Boula, an upscale residential town some 20 km from downtown Athens and just 15 km from the airport.
- Clinic Name: Hellenic Practice
- Procedure: Addiction Therapy
- Location: Athens, Greece
- Doctor: Ioannis Veletzas, George Vassiliou, Iota Afentouli, Violeta Anninou, and Stella Tsounga.
Table of Content
- We have many years of experience in the medical field of mental disorders and addictions
- Provide long-lasting recovery for treating all addictions permanently
- Hellenic Practice Team is responsible for delivering professional guidance with utmost care.
- We guarantee the best results compared to traditional rehabs
- The Hellenic Practice is the exclusive provider of addiction therapy in Greece
- We offer addiction treatment programs for every stage of recovery based on educational holistic freedom
Check below for information about list of procedures available at Addiction Therapy in Athens Greece by Hellenic Practice:
- Alcohol Addiction
- Alcohol Recovery
- Alcoholism Treatment
- Cocaine Addiction
- Drug Addiction
- Dual Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Ecstasy Addiction
- Executive Treatment
- Gambling Addiction
- Gaming Addiction
- Heroin Addiction
- LSD Addiction
- Marijuana Addiction
- MDMA Addiction
- Meth Addiction
- Opioid Dependence
- Prescription Drug Addiction
- Private Rehab
- Sex Addiction
- Smoking Cessation
- Spending Addiction
- Substance Abuse
- Synthetic Drug Treatment
- Trauma Treatment
If you are struggling with an addiction, you may be wondering about the cost of addiction treatment in Athens, Greece. The good news is that PlacidWay will provide you with information about Price for Addiction Treatments in Athens Greece. Addiction treatment can be costly, but it is important to remember that the cost of not getting treatment can be even higher. For more information about price, feel free to contact us by clicking button below:
- Ioannis Veletzas (Psychiatrist Neurologist)
- George Vassiliou (Clinical Psychologist)
- Iota Afentouli (Psychologist Neurologist)
- Violeta Anninou (Nutritionist)
- Stella Tsounga (Paramedic Nurse)
- Airport Transfers
- Fitness Center
- Gourmet Chef
- Gourmet Dining
- Internet Access
- Nutrition Emphasis
- Personal Chef
- Personal Fitness Trainer
- Private Rooms
- Walking Trails
- Aftercare Group Therapy
- Aftercare Home Support
- Drug Screening
- Fitness Sessions
- Followup Sessions
- Individual Counseling
- Outpatient counseling
- Return Visits
- Support Meetings
Addiction can lead to job loss, financial problems, and even homelessness. Getting treatment can help you get your life back on track. There are a variety of addiction treatment options available in Athens, Greece. Hellenic Practice offers a variety of programs and services that can help you overcome your addiction!
Popular Medical Centers
Tabula Rasa Retreat
Located in Portugal, Tabula Rasa Retreat is Europe's leading Ibogaine clinic, expertly treating drug/alcohol and behavioral addictions, as well as mental health issues, under medical supervision.
- Ibogaine Therapy from $7200
- Drug Addiction from $8250
- Alcohol Addiction from $8250
- Gambling Addiction from $8250
- Cocaine Addiction from $8250
- Heroin Addiction from $8250
- Addiction Detox Package by Tabula Rasa Retreat in Alentejo, Portugal for 8250.0
- Ibogaine Addiction and Detox Package in Alentejo, Portugal by Tabula Rasa Retreat for 8250.0
- Psycho Spiritual Package in Alentejo, Portugal by Tabula Rasa Retreat for 8250.0
- Ibogaine Detox Package for Drugs Addiction in Alentejo, Portugal for 8250.0
- Alcohol Addiction Detox Package in Alentejo, Portugal for 8250.0
NP ISTANBUL Brain Hospital
NP ISTANBUL Brain Hospital in Istanbul, Turkey has become famous for its advanced neurology, neurosurgery and psychiatry treatment options. This is the first private neuropsychiatry hospital in the country. It is accredited by Joint Commission International.
- Drug Addiction from $30000
MedicoMente is a modern medical center offering addiction treatment. Located in Kyiv, Ukraine, the clinic offers programs that are safe and painless resulting to a sober, adequate, and healthy lifestyle. Some of the key addiction treatment services provided by MedicoMente includes Ibogaine therapy, Psychotherapy, Adverse therapy, Opioid detoxification and more.