Jinepol IVF Clinic
Best Clinic for Fertility Treatment in Istanbul Since 1997
Jinepol IVF Clinic Profile Overview
Jinepol IVF Clinic provides best IVF Treatment in Istanbul Turkey. Book online now ICSI, IUI, and Egg Freezing at PlacidWay. Jine Pol IVF Clinic was established by Dr Selim Senoz who has over 20 years of experience in Turkey. Our clinic provides patients with affordable prices and offers them different programs so they can try as many cycles if necessary to get pregnant.
We care about our patient's success rates are not measured on simple numbers, but true measure lies within getting pregnant after trying several times under guidance staff members. It shows how much support system is available here at Jinepol IVF Clinic.
The moderate sized facility located right outside the city center offers warm doctor-patient relationships along-side modern technology while maintaining its own identity!
Table of Content
• Cost • Procedures • Advantages
• Doctors • How to Book
Benefits of Fertility Treatment in Istanbul Turkey by Jinepol IVF Clinic
Here are several advantages of having IVF in Turkey at Jinepol IVF Clinic:
- Our clinic is dedicated to women's health and infertility
- Our clinic structurally designed to fit the needs of an In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Laboratory
- Our clinic has been licensed by the Health Department of Turkey
- Our IVF center is equipped with ICSI, PGD and able to perform genetic tests and DNA analysis using FISH and PCR.
- Our facilities include: 1 Operating room, 3 Examination Rooms, 3 Patient Recovery Rooms and 1 Laboratory
- We have spacious waiting area also has a play area for our patients who bring their children.
- The closed parking lot below our building is available for our patients.
- 13500+ Happy Patient and 750+ Healthy Birth
- 20+ Years of Experience and 3 IVF Specialist
List of IVF Treatments at Jinepol IVF Clinic in Istanbul Turkey
Here you can find information about list of procedures available at IVF in Turkey by Jinepol IVF Clinic:
In vitro fertilization (IVF) is a fertility treatment in which eggs are retrieved from the ovaries and fertilized with sperm in a laboratory. The resulting embryos are then transferred to the uterus where they implant and grow. IVF is one of the most commonly used fertility treatments. It can be used when a woman's fallopian tubes are blocked or when a man has a low sperm count. IVF can also be used if you have unexplained infertility or if you have had failed IVF cycles in the past.
ICSI is a fertility treatment that involves injecting a single sperm directly into an egg. The fertilized egg is then implanted in the uterus. ICSI can be used if there are issues with the man's sperm. It can also be used if the sperm has difficulty penetrating the egg.
PGD (Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis)
Preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) is a technique that can be used to identify genetic diseases in embryos before they are implanted into the womb. PGD can be used to evaluate embryos for a wide variety of conditions, including single gene disorders, chromosomal abnormalities, and even certain types of cancer.
The procedure involves removing a small number of cells from the embryo, which are then tested for the presence of abnormal genes. If PGD detects an abnormal gene, the embryo can be discarded before it is implanted, thereby avoiding the birth of a child with a serious genetic disorder.
Micro TESE is a minimally invasive surgery used to treat male infertility. During Micro TESE, your surgeon will make a small incision in your scrotum and then insert a microscope into the opening. They will then look for matured sperm cells in your epididymis, which is the duct that carries sperm from your testicle. Once they have located sperm, they will collect a sample for in vitro fertilization or intrauterine insemination.
Cryopreservation - Egg Freezing
Egg freezing is a process whereby a woman's eggs are harvested and stored for future use. The process of egg freezing allows a woman to take control of her fertility and plan for her future. Egg freezing can give a woman the peace of mind that she will be able to have children even if she experiences fertility problems later in life. If you are considering egg freezing, please consult with a fertility specialist to learn more about this exciting reproductive option.
Cryopreservation - Sperm Freezing
Sperm freezing is a way to preserve your fertility. It involves collecting your sperm and storing it in a special frozen state. This can be used later on if you want to have children and need fertility treatment. When you freeze your sperm, it's important to know that the quality of your sperm may change over time. That's why it's important to talk to a fertility specialist about whether sperm freezing is right for you.
Cost of IVF Treatment in Istanbul Turkey by Jinepol IVF Clinic
Check below for more information about IVF Treatment Cost in Istanbul Turkey by Jinepol IVF Clinic:
|IVF (ICSI)||1800 Euros|
|Embryo Frozen||600 Euros|
|Embryo Storage/Year||250 Euros|
|Thaw Cycle Monitoring and Embryo Transfer||750 Euros|
|IMSI (Sperm Selection)||250 Euros|
|IVF/ICSI 4 Cycle Package||3600 Euros|
|IVF/ICSI 4 Cycle Package Refund Plan||5000 Euros|
For more information about the Price, please Contact Us!
Qualified and Licensed Doctors for Fertility Treatment in Istanbul Turkey
Here you can find information about Best Doctors for IVF in Istanbul Turkey:
Doctor Name: Dr. Selim Senoz
Educations and Experiences:
- 1993/95 Clinical Fellow in Reproductive Sciences, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- 1984/88 Obstetrics and Gynecology, Ankara Maternity Hospital, Ankara, Turkey.
- 1976/82 Medicine, Hacettepe University, Ankara, Turkey.
- 1973/76 Ankara Science High School, Ankara, Turkey.
Other IVF Specialists:
Dr. Basak Direm
Dr. Figen Atesalp
Embryologist Ulku Coskunoglu
Book Your Consultation for IVF Treatment in Istanbul Turkey at Jinepol IVF Clinic Today!
If you're considering IVF treatment, Istanbul Turkey is a great place to go. And at Jinepol IVF, you can book a consultation to get started. There's no need to feel alone in this process. The expert team at PlacidWay will guide you every step of the way. So why not give them a call today and book your consultation? It could be the first steps towards starting or expanding your family.
Finally past the 3 months period. I am happy that the Dr Senoz helped me become a first time mum to be after years of fertility problems. Dr did for me test/exams required and not unnecessary things. He will get straight to the point and reassure you if needed. I would definitely recommend this doctor to anyone trying to conceive. Just trust him.Jinepol IVF Clinic Jan 15 2022
Dr. Selim is one of the best IVF specialists, he knows the job and does it adequately without much blabbering. His English is perfect and answers all the questions patiently. He is the most considerate doctor ever as I had many personal issues with some private scans and he never made me embarrassed one bit. His staff members are very polite, over all my experience at Jinepol was superb and I recommend it 100 percent to everyone if u want success with the treatment.Jinepol IVF Clinic Apr 18 2022
I highly recomend jinepol hospital i got my dauhter with the support of Dr Selim Sentoz also he did for me delivery of C-section, now my daughter is 2years and seven months’ Alhamdulilah.Jinepol IVF Clinic Mar 17 2022
Fertility-Treatment Related Packages
Fertility-Treatment Related Experiences
Popular Medical Centers
BHT CLINIC Istanbul Tema Hastanesi
BHT CLINIC Istanbul Tema Hospital is located in Istanbul, Turkey, and offers Plastic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery, Spinal Cord Surgery, Dental Care, Hair Transplantation, and other treatments for patients worldwide.
- Follicular Unit Extraction FUE from $2645
- Mommy Makeover from $10300
- Tummy Tuck Surgery from $5600
- Brazilian Butt Lift from $5600
- Gastric Bypass from $7500
- Penile Augmentation from $19950
- Full Mommy Makeover Package in Istanbul, Turkey for 10300.0
- Rhinoplasty Packages in Istanbul, Turkey by BHT Clinic for 4650.0
- Penile Implant Packages in Istanbul, Turkey by BHT Clinic for 19950.0
- All-Inclusive Tummy Tuck Package in Istanbul, Turkey for 5300.0
- All Inclusive FUE Hair Transplant Package in Istanbul Turkey for 2645.0
Emsey Hospital is the Best Hospital in Istanbul Turkey that has won JCI International Accreditation, and has the most complete medical facilities and experienced medical staff.
Prof. Dr. Nilgun Turhan Fertility Clinic
Prof. Dr. Nilgun Turhan has been working in Obstetrics and Gynaecology and IVF for over 30 years. She is a renowned expert in the field of infertility and assisted reproductive technologies (IVF). Key procedures include Infertility, Monitoring, Intrauterine, Insemination, Egg Freezing, Sperm Freezing, and more.
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) from $2900
- Microdissection TESE (Testicular Sperm Extraction) from $1500
- Ovulation Induction (OI) from $375
- Frozen Embryo Transfer Cycle from $950
- Egg Freezing from $2000
- Hysteroscopy from $1200
PlacidWay Turkey Medical Tourism
PlacidWay Turkey Medical Tourism is offering extensive health care services with state-of-the-art technology. Medical travelers across the world opting for Turkey for excellent medical tourism solution.
- Knee Replacement Total or Partial from $16385
- Pre-implantation Genetic Screening (PGS) from $835
- Embryo Freezing from $556
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD) from $750
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) from $2800
- Bone Marrow Transplant from $100000
- Best Package for IVF in Istanbul, Turkey - $2,800 for 2800.0
- Exclusive Full Mouth Restoration in Antalya, Turkey for 10000.0
- Gastric Sleeve Surgery in Turkey - Affordable Cost $4,000 for 4000.0
- Liver Transplant Package in Istanbul, Turkey - Top Clinics for 96000.0
- Effective Package for Cosmetic Dentistry in Turkey for 500.0
Asian Medical Aesthetic Center
Asian Medical Aesthetic Center is a one-stop solution to diverse medical and aesthetic requirements in Istanbul, Turkey. The key procedures provided at the center are General Surgery, Child Health and Diseases, Gynecology and Obstetrics, Internal Medicine, Skin, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedics and Orthopedics Traumatology, Brain and Nerve Surgery, Eye Health and Diseases, Otorhinol