The procedure of Rhinoplasty is one of the most common cosmetic reconstructions. Many people are not satisfied with their nose and they decide to get under the knives to correct the feature. Right from the common people to the top celebrities, the demand for nose surgery rhinoplasty is very high.
If you are looking at pursuing hip replacement in Korea, your choice is on point as Korea is a good destination for this treatment due to the quality of service and cost flexibilities.
There can be a number of questions, doubts and queries in your mind as you travel to a new place for your Rhinoplasty procedure. It is very important to talk your heart out as you consult the doctor. Here we have presented you a list of 10 important questions that you should ask your doctor before going for Rhinoplasty treatment in Korea.
1. What percentage of your practice is devoted to rhinoplasty in Korea?
2. What is the rate of revision on your patients for rhinoplasty in Korea?
3. What technique of rhinoplasty will you use on me?
4. What is the percentage of open and close rhinoplasty you practice in Korea? Can you use both techniques?
5. What are the possible complications in a nose like mine?
6. What protocol do you follow in case of unexpected complications?
7. What sort of hospitals you operate in Korea for rhinoplasty?
8. Can I see before and after pictures of noses like mine?
9. Do you reconstruct the nose with tissue and autologous cartilage?
10. When should I expect to see the proecdure’s final result?
When you choose Korea for your Rhinoplasty, you will enjoy several benefits like:
· Correct birth defects
· Fix broken nose
· Restore facial symmetry
· May fix sinus problem
· May reduce snoring
· Improve breathing
Thus, it is a great choice to go through Rhinoplasty treatment in Korea. If you want to search for the best clinics, doctors and packages for Rhinoplasty treatment in Korea, let PlacidWay assist you.
Please feel free to click the button below for requesting any query regarding the procedure.
2018-08-10 / Updated on: 2021-01-08