Dr Leatu Cristina, Cardiologist - Sibiu, RomaniaSibiu, Romania
About - Dr Leatu Cristina
- 2014 - Diploma of Doppler echocardiography Interuniversity University Joseph Fourier, France.
- 2013 - Internship training in perioperative transesophageal echocardiography and transthoracic cardiac surgery, thoracique Monaco Cardio Centre, under the guidance of Dr. Clara Alexandrescu.
- 2013 - "Intensive Course cardiovascular resuscitation" Pharmacy "Carol Davila" Bucharest.
- 2011 - "The 4th Seminar of Initiation Vascular Doppler ultrasound and peripheral arterial disease" Bordeaux University Hospital Centre hospitalier Haut-Leveque.
- 2008 - Course "Echocardiography in current practice", "Gr. T. Popa "Iasi.
- 2006 Course "cardio-respiratory reanimation" Pneumology Hospital Iasi
2013 – present Specialist Cardiologist at the European Hospital Polisano, Sibiu, Romania
2012 – 2013 Guards, clinical activity, transthoracic echocardiography and transesophageal Private Clinic in Belledone, Grenoble, France. At the same time, paraclinical activity in the Service echocardiography laboratory of Cardiology University Hospital, Grenoble, France.
2011 – 2012 Internship Cardiovascular Surgery Clinic of Cardiac Surgery, University Hospital of Grenoble France, under the guidance of Dr .Aude Boignard, Pr. Dr. Olivier Chavanon.
2010 – 2011 Internship noninvasive cardiology and explorations in the Cardiology Service Nouvel Hôpital Civil Strasbourg, France under the direction of Pr. Dr. Patrick Ohlmann, Prof. Dr. Michel Chauvin.
2008 – 2009 Internship noninvasive cardiology and explorations in the Cardiology Service Nouvel Hôpital Civil Strasbourg, France under the direction of Pr. Dr. Patrick Ohlmann, Prof. Dr. Michel Chauvin.
2007 Residency in Cardiology at the Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases "Pr.Dr. GIM Georgescu "Iasi, under the direction of Pr. Dr. C. Arsenescu - Georgescu.
2006 Residency in pneumology Pneumology Hospital Iasi, under the direction of Pr. Dr. T. Mihăescu.
2014 - Diploma of Doppler echocardiography Interuniversity University Joseph Fourier, France.
Specialist Cardiologist at the European Hospital Polisano, Sibiu, Romania
|Costs of Heart Care/Surgery procedures in Europe||Prices||Enquire|
|Angioplasty in Czech Republic||$10000 - $15260||Enquire|
|Angioplasty in Denmark||$6000 - $26000||Enquire|
|Angioplasty in Germany||$18500 - $32500||Enquire|
|Coronarography in Italy||$12508 - $19591||Enquire|
|Heart Bypass Surgery in Kazakhstan||$7385 - $9500||Enquire|
|Heart Valve Replacement Surgery in Lithuania||$14000 - $17000||Enquire|
|Angioplasty in Malta||$11000 - $23062||Enquire|
|Cardiac Catheterization Procedures in Moldova||$948 - $3167||Enquire|
|CABG in Poland||$5500 - $27000||Enquire|
|CABG in Romania||$4500||Enquire|
Heart-Care/Surgery Related Packages
PlacidWay.com provides information and travel related services. We do not provide health care services. We provide information solely for informational purposes and do not endorse any particular health care provider or facility or any particular health care service or treatment. We are not affiliated with any health care provider or service and we are not responsible for any health care service. Please consult with your own domestic licensed health care provider before seeking the services of any health care provider you learn about via our site.