Dr. Jose Manuel Hernandez, Orthopedic surgeonAMERIMED HOSPITAL Blvd. Francisco Medina Ascencio 3970. Col Villa Las Flores Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
About - Dr. Jose Manuel Hernandez
Orthopedics Procedures Performed.
- Meniscal repair.
- Cartilage repair.
- ACL, PCL repair.
- Knee Replacement.
- Hip Replacement.
- PRP injections
- Cell therapy ( stem cells) meniscus and cartilage regeneration
- Spinal Blocks (ESI) by fluoroscopy
- Intradiscal ozone therapy (bulged disc, disc herniations without surgery.
- I International Meeting of Hip Surgery, March 2001,supported byMexicanSociety of Hip Surgery.
- VII International Course Advances in Orthopedic Surgery (Foot Surgery with Introduction To Minimal Invasive Surgery) July 2001 Supported by the Mexican Social Security Institute and Academy of Ambulatory Foot & Ankle Surgery.
- XXVI National Congress of Orthopedics Meeting May 2002, Supported by Mexican Society of Orthopedics.
- VIII International Course Advances in Orthopedics July 2002, Supported by the Mexican Social Security Institute, University Health Center, UDG.
- XXXI course AO Principles of Fracture Fixation Surgery Mexico City August 2002, Supported by AO International.
- XVI CongressMexicanSociety of PediatricOrthopedicsOctober 2OO2 Puerto Vallarta Jalisco.
- 70 Annual Meeting American Academy of OrthopaedicSurgeonsFebruary 2003 New Orleans, Louisiana. USA.
- 71 Annual Meeting American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons March 2004 San Francisco California, USA.
- Specialty Day Arthroscopy Association of North America March, 2004 San Francisco, California, USA.
- XI International Course Advances in Orthopedics Wrist and Hand Surgery July 27 to 30, 2005 Puerto Vallarta Jalisco.
- XVIII National Congress AMOT, November 2005 Mazatlan Sinaloa.
- Advances in osteosynthesis XII course Pelvis and Acetabulum Injuries (teacher) July 2006, Puerto Vallarta Jalisco.
- Ninth Annual Course Primary Total Knee Orthopedics, revision and complications, September 2006 Guadalajara Jalisco.
- 1st International Course Arthroscopy and Knee Replacement and Sports Medicine arthroscopists Mexican school and knees urgeons AC, October 2006 Cancun, Quintana Roo.
- Course XIII advances in orthopedics (Bio-logicalosteosynthesis MIS) July 2007 Puerto Vallarta Jalisco.
- First Course systematic studies of postmenopausal women, and osteoporosis July 2007.
- X Total Hip Course, September 2007 Guadalajara Jalisco supportedby AMOT, CMOT.
- II Interamerican Congress MinimalInvasiveSurgery of thespine, Puerto Vallarta Jalisco 2007, supported by the Mexican Society of Neurological Surgery, Mexican Association of BC and spine surgeons.
- Annual meeting American Academy of Orthopaedics Surgeons 2008 San Francisco CA March.
- XII Annual Course Pediatric Orthopedic Trauma 2009 February 2009 Guadalajara Jalisco supported by AMOT and CMOT.
- IV International Symposium of PainMay 2009 Huatulco Oaxaca, supported by AMOT.
- XIV International Congress AMECRA June 2009 Los Cabos Baja California Sur, supported by CMOT.
- XV International Course advances in Orthopaedic, Foot, August, 2009 Puerto Vallarta Jalisco, supported by AMOT.
- XX National Congress AMOT 2009, October, Guadalajara Jalisco, supported by AMOT, CMOT.
- X International Meeting 2010 Guadalajara, Mexican Society of hip surgery, February 2010, Guadalajara Jalisco, supported by AMOT.
- Meeting & Expo Global Medical Turism (Secretary of economical promotion estate of Jalisto, National found of Turism) 24-26 august 2010.
- XXI National Meeting AMOT 2010 November 2-6 Puerto Vallarta Jalisco.
- II International Meeting of External Fixation 19-22 January 2011 Guadalajara Jalisco.
- Anual Meeting American Academy of Orthopaedics Surgeons 2011 San Diego CA 15-19 February.
- XXVI National Day SMO 2011 February 27-1 May, Veracruz Veracruz.
- XVI Internation Congress AMECRA Mexican Asociation of articular and reconstructive surgeonsc1-5 June 2011 Cancun Quintana Roo.
- XIV anual meeting of othopedics surgeonsfrom Hospital Civil Thoracic member Guadalajara Jalisco 30 Aug- 1 Sep 2011.
- I curse Foot arhroscopy, endoscopy and minimal invasivesurgery (CMOT, AMOT) Guadalajara Jalisco 17-18 February 2012.
- XVII International congress AMECRA 6-10 june 2012 (AANA; CMOT)
- AO foot and ankle course, (AO trauma Latin America) July 4-7 2012 Puerto Vallarta.
- XVI meeting orhtopedics advances ( complex fractures treatment) July18-21 2012 Puerto Vallarta Jalisco.
- XV anual meeting sport injuries September 21-22 Guadalajara Jalisco ( AMOT, CMOT)
- Anual Meeting 2013 American Academy of Orthopaedics Surgeons, Chicago IL March 19-23.
- XVIII International Congress AMECRA 2013, June 12-16 Los Cabos Baja California (CMOT)
- 3rth Orthopedics and Traumatologyst Forum September 20-22 2013 Puerto Vallarta Jalisco (CMOT)
- XVI anual meeting of orhopedics surgeons from Hospital Civil (tricks and pitfalls) Guadalajara Jalisco September 27-28 2013 (FEMECOT, CMOT)
- XXVI FEMECOT meeting 2013 Chihuahua, Chihuahua October 15-19 (CMOT, FEMECOT)
- XVII anual meeting 2014 orthopedics surgeonsfrom hospital civil Guadalajara Jalisco February (FEMECOT, CMOT)
- XIX international Congress AMECRA 2014 june 18-22 Can Cun Quintana Roo, (SLAR, CMOT)
- XVIII international Course Orthopedics advances July 20- August 2 2014 Puerto Vallarta Jalisco (FEMECOT)
- III. Anual Meeting Orthopedics College from Jalisco AC September 3-6 2014 Guadalajara Jalisco (FEMECOT, CMOT)
- Graduated from the University of Guadalajara Guadalajara Campus.
- Specializing in orthopedics and traumatology in the old civil hospital Guadalajara Fray Antonio Alcalde.
- Post graduate degree in sports medicine and joint replacement performed in the regional hospital in Edinburg Texas USA.
- Licensed to Practice Specialty in Orthopaedics and Traumatology for the general management of key professions.
- Fellowship in joint replacement and sports medicine Cornerstone Regional Hospital from June to November 2003 Edinburg, Texas. USA.
- Graduated from Antiguo Hospital Civil Fray Antonio Alcalde Guadalajara University.
- Boarded Certified by Mexican Orthopedics and Traumatology AC. March 2004, Mexico DF.
- Active Member of the Society of Orthopedic Surgeons graduates of the old Civil Hospital of Guadalajara AC, September 2006, Guadalajara Jalisco.
- International affiliate member of American Academy of Orthopedics Surgeons Since April 2007.(AAOS)
- Active member of Mexican Asociation of articular reconstructive surgery (AMECRA) since 2007
- General secretary of orthopedics and traumatologyst College of Puerto Vallarta AC from 2008 to 2009
- Treasurer of orthopedics and traumatologyst college of Puerto Vallarta AC. From 2014 to 2016.
- AMERIMED, SAN JAVIER and VMC (Vallarta Medical Center) hospitals Puerto Vallarta Staff.
- Active Member of Mexican Federation of Orthopedics and Traumatology surgeons (AMOT, FEMECOT).
|Meniscus Repair Cost in Puerto Vallarta Mexico | Dr. Jose||Prices||Enquire|
|Arthroscopy in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico||$4000||Enquire|
|Knee Replacement Total or Partial in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico||$13000||Enquire|
|Hip Replacement Surgery Partial or Total in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico||$12000||Enquire|
|Carpal Tunnel Surgery in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico||$2200||Enquire|
|Meniscus Repair in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico||$4000||Enquire|
|Ozone Therapy in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico||$1700||Enquire|
PlacidWay.com provides information and travel related services. We do not provide health care services. We provide information solely for informational purposes and do not endorse any particular health care provider or facility or any particular health care service or treatment. We are not affiliated with any health care provider or service and we are not responsible for any health care service. Please consult with your own domestic licensed health care provider before seeking the services of any health care provider you learn about via our site.