About - Dr. Jose Manuel Hernandez
Graduated from the University of Guadalajara Guadalajara Campus.
• Specializing in orthopedics and traumatology in the old civil hospital Guadalajara Fray Antonio Alcalde.
• Post graduate degree in sports medicine and joint replacement performed in the regional hospital in Edinburg Texas USA.
• Licensed to Practice Specialty in Orthopaedics and Traumatology for the general management of key professions.
Most common Orthopedics Procedures Performed.
- Meniscal repair.
- Cartilage repair.
- ACL, PCL repair.
- Knee Replacement.
- Hip Replacement.
- PRP injections
- Cell therapy ( stem cells) meniscus and cartilage regeneration
- Spinal Blocks (ESI) by fluoroscopy
- Intradiscal ozone therapy (bulged disc, disc herniations without surgery.
- I International Meeting of Hip Surgery, March 2001,supported byMexicanSociety of Hip Surgery.
- VII International Course Advances in Orthopedic Surgery (Foot Surgery with Introduction To Minimal Invasive Surgery) July 2001 Supported by the Mexican Social Security Institute and Academy of Ambulatory Foot & Ankle Surgery.
- XXVI National Congress of Orthopedics Meeting May 2002, Supported by Mexican Society of Orthopedics.
- VIII International Course Advances in Orthopedics July 2002, Supported by the Mexican Social Security Institute, University Health Center, UDG.
- XXXI course AO Principles of Fracture Fixation Surgery Mexico City August 2002, Supported by AO International.
- XVI CongressMexicanSociety of PediatricOrthopedicsOctober 2OO2 Puerto Vallarta Jalisco.
- 70 Annual Meeting American Academy of OrthopaedicSurgeonsFebruary 2003 New Orleans, Louisiana. USA.
- 71 Annual Meeting American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons March 2004 San Francisco California, USA.
- Specialty Day Arthroscopy Association of North America March, 2004 San Francisco, California, USA.
- XI International Course Advances in Orthopedics Wrist and Hand Surgery July 27 to 30, 2005 Puerto Vallarta Jalisco.
- XVIII National Congress AMOT, November 2005 Mazatlan Sinaloa.
- Advances in osteosynthesis XII course Pelvis and Acetabulum Injuries (teacher) July 2006, Puerto Vallarta Jalisco.
- Ninth Annual Course Primary Total Knee Orthopedics, revision and complications, September 2006 Guadalajara Jalisco.
- 1st International Course Arthroscopy and Knee Replacement and Sports Medicine arthroscopists Mexican school and knees urgeons AC, October 2006 Cancun, Quintana Roo.
- Course XIII advances in orthopedics (Bio-logicalosteosynthesis MIS) July 2007 Puerto Vallarta Jalisco.
- First Course systematic studies of postmenopausal women, and osteoporosis July 2007.
- X Total Hip Course, September 2007 Guadalajara Jalisco supportedby AMOT, CMOT.
- II Interamerican Congress MinimalInvasiveSurgery of thespine, Puerto Vallarta Jalisco 2007, supported by the Mexican Society of Neurological Surgery, Mexican Association of BC and spine surgeons.
- Annual meeting American Academy of Orthopaedics Surgeons 2008 San Francisco CA March.
- XII Annual Course Pediatric Orthopedic Trauma 2009 February 2009 Guadalajara Jalisco supported by AMOT and CMOT.
- IV International Symposium of PainMay 2009 Huatulco Oaxaca, supported by AMOT.
- XIV International Congress AMECRA June 2009 Los Cabos Baja California Sur, supported by CMOT.
- XV International Course advances in Orthopaedic, Foot, August, 2009 Puerto Vallarta Jalisco, supported by AMOT.
- XX National Congress AMOT 2009, October, Guadalajara Jalisco, supported by AMOT, CMOT.
- X International Meeting 2010 Guadalajara, Mexican Society of hip surgery, February 2010, Guadalajara Jalisco, supported by AMOT.
- Meeting & Expo Global Medical Turism (Secretary of economical promotion estate of Jalisto, National found of Turism) 24-26 august 2010.
- XXI National Meeting AMOT 2010 November 2-6 Puerto Vallarta Jalisco.
- II International Meeting of External Fixation 19-22 January 2011 Guadalajara Jalisco.
- Anual Meeting American Academy of Orthopaedics Surgeons 2011 San Diego CA 15-19 February.
- XXVI National Day SMO 2011 February 27-1 May, Veracruz Veracruz.
- XVI Internation Congress AMECRA Mexican Asociation of articular and reconstructive surgeonsc1-5 June 2011 Cancun Quintana Roo.
- XIV anual meeting of othopedics surgeonsfrom Hospital Civil Thoracic member Guadalajara Jalisco 30 Aug- 1 Sep 2011.
- I curse Foot arhroscopy, endoscopy and minimal invasivesurgery (CMOT, AMOT) Guadalajara Jalisco 17-18 February 2012.
- XVII International congress AMECRA 6-10 june 2012 (AANA; CMOT)
- AO foot and ankle course, (AO trauma Latin America) July 4-7 2012 Puerto Vallarta.
- XVI meeting orhtopedics advances ( complex fractures treatment) July18-21 2012 Puerto Vallarta Jalisco.
- XV anual meeting sport injuries September 21-22 Guadalajara Jalisco ( AMOT, CMOT)
- Anual Meeting 2013 American Academy of Orthopaedics Surgeons, Chicago IL March 19-23.
- XVIII International Congress AMECRA 2013, June 12-16 Los Cabos Baja California (CMOT)
- 3rth Orthopedics and Traumatologyst Forum September 20-22 2013 Puerto Vallarta Jalisco (CMOT)
- XVI anual meeting of orhopedics surgeons from Hospital Civil (tricks and pitfalls) Guadalajara Jalisco September 27-28 2013 (FEMECOT, CMOT)
- XXVI FEMECOT meeting 2013 Chihuahua, Chihuahua October 15-19 (CMOT, FEMECOT)
- XVII anual meeting 2014 orthopedics surgeonsfrom hospital civil Guadalajara Jalisco February (FEMECOT, CMOT)
- XIX international Congress AMECRA 2014 june 18-22 Can Cun Quintana Roo, (SLAR, CMOT)
- XVIII international Course Orthopedics advances July 20- August 2 2014 Puerto Vallarta Jalisco (FEMECOT)
- III. Anual Meeting Orthopedics College from Jalisco AC September 3-6 2014 Guadalajara Jalisco (FEMECOT, CMOT)
- Fellowship in joint replacement and sports medicine Cornerstone Regional Hospital from June to November 2003 Edinburg, Texas. USA.
- Graduated from Antiguo Hospital Civil Fray Antonio Alcalde Guadalajara University.
- Boarded Certified by Mexican Orthopedics and Traumatology AC. March 2004, Mexico DF.
- Active Member of the Society of Orthopedic Surgeons graduates of the old Civil Hospital of Guadalajara AC, September 2006, Guadalajara Jalisco.
- International affiliate member of American Academy of Orthopedics Surgeons Since April 2007.(AAOS)
- Active member of Mexican Asociation of articular reconstructive surgery (AMECRA) since 2007
- General secretary of orthopedics and traumatologyst College of Puerto Vallarta AC from 2008 to 2009
- Treasurer of orthopedics and traumatologyst college of Puerto Vallarta AC. From 2014 to 2016.
- AMERIMED, SAN JAVIER and VMC (Vallarta Medical Center) hospitals Puerto Vallarta Staff.
- Active Member of Mexican Federation of Orthopedics and Traumatology surgeons (AMOT, FEMECOT).
Education - Dr. Jose Manuel Hernandez
Graduated from the University of Guadalajara Guadalajara Campus.