About - Dr. Lupita Machado
- University of Baja California School of Medicine
- Internship at General Hospital of Baja California
- Performed social service at the Mexican Institute of Medical and Social Service in Mexico City
- Specialized in Gynecology and Obstetrics at ISSTE General Hospital with Dr. Dario Fernandez in Mexico City
- Certification from Stanford University School of Medicine in California for Advance Operative Laparoscopy and Hysterectomy Training
- Board certified by the Mexican Society and Council of Gynecology and Obstetrics Surgery since 1995
Dr. Machado regularly attends seminars and global congress annual meetings such as the Global
Congress of Gynecology and Endoscopic surgery. She has performed thousands of hysterectomies, tubal ligation reversals, In Vitro Fertilization process and other gynecological surgical procedures over 15 years of medical practice.
- Member of the American Fertility society - since 1997
- Member of the American Association Gynecological Laparoscopy - since 1996.
- Member of the American Society Fertility and Sterility- since 1994
- Member of the Endoscopic and Microsurgery Association Federation of Mexico - since 1996
- Member of the Mexican council of Gynecology and Obstetrics Surgery - since 1995
Education - Dr. Lupita Machado
University of Baja California School of Medicine