Dr. Lupita Machado, Gynecologist - Mexicali, MexicoCircuito Brasil No: 82, Parque Industrial 'El Alamo', Baja California Mexicali, Mexico
About - Dr. Lupita Machado
Dr. Lupita Machado is a highly skilled and experienced gynecologist based in Mexicali, Mexico by Family Hospital. She is a graduate of the University Of Baja California School Of Medicine and completed her internship at General Hospital of Baja California. Dt. Karadayi has also performed social service at the Mexican Institute of Medical and Social Service in Mexico City before specializing in Gynecology and Obstetrics at ISSTE General Hospital under the guidance of Dr. Dario Fernandez in Mexico City.
Dr. Machado is also a certified professional from Stanford University School of Medicine in California for Advance Operative Laparoscopy and Hysterectomy Training. In addition, she is board-certified by the Mexican Society and Council of Gynecology and Obstetrics Surgery since 1995. Dr. Lupita Machado regularly attends seminars and global congress annual meetings such as the Global Congress of Gynecology and Endoscopic surgery to stay updated on the latest developments in his field of expertise.
She has performed thousands of hysterectomies, tubal ligation reversals, In Vitro Fertilization process and other gynecological surgical procedures over 15 years of medical practice. Dr. Machado is also a member of the American Fertility Society since 1997, and she is an active member of the American Association Gynecological Laparoscopy since 1996. She is committed to providing excellent care to patients and strives to provide the best possible treatment for their gynecological needs.
Dr. Machado is admired by her peers for her professionalism, knowledge and dedication to providing the best care to her patients in Mexicali and throughout Mexico. She is highly regarded as one of the leading specialists in gynecology and obstetrics surgery. As a member of the Mexican Council of Gynecology and Obstetrics Surgery, she is a well-known leader in her field and seeks to provide quality medical care to her patients.
As an active member of the Endoscopic and Microsurgery Association Federation of Mexico since 1996, Dr. Lupita Machado has been instrumental in developing and promoting new surgical techniques to better serve her patients. Schedule your appointment with Dr. Lupita Machado, top specialist for gynecology surgery in Mexicali, Mexico at PlacidWay!
Experiences and Educations:
- University of Baja California School of Medicine
- Internship at General Hospital of Baja California
- Performed social service at the Mexican Institute of Medical and Social Service in Mexico City
- Specialized in Gynecology and Obstetrics at ISSTE General Hospital with Dr. Dario Fernandez in Mexico City
- Certification from Stanford University School of Medicine in California for Advance Operative Laparoscopy and Hysterectomy Training
- Board certified by the Mexican Society and Council of Gynecology and Obstetrics Surgery since 1995
- Dr. Machado regularly attends seminars and global congress annual meetings such as the Global
- Congress of Gynecology and Endoscopic surgery.
- She has performed thousands of hysterectomies, tubal ligation reversals, In Vitro Fertilization process and other gynecological surgical procedures over 15 years of medical practice.
- Member of the American Fertility society - since 1997
- Member of the American Association Gynecological Laparoscopy - since 1996.
- Member of the American Society Fertility and Sterility- since 1994
- Member of the Endoscopic and Microsurgery Association Federation of Mexico - since 1996
- Member of the Mexican council of Gynecology and Obstetrics Surgery - since 1995
|Hospital de la Familia Prices in Mexicali, Mexico||Prices||Enquire|
|Tubal Ligation Reversal in Mexicali, Mexico||$3250||Enquire|
|Buttock Lift in Mexicali, Mexico||$4500||Enquire|
|Calf Implants in Mexicali, Mexico||$4950||Enquire|
|Breast Augmentation in Mexicali, Mexico||$4050||Enquire|
|Liposuction in Mexicali, Mexico||$2600||Enquire|
|Face Lift in Mexicali, Mexico||$7950||Enquire|
|Mommy Makeover in Mexicali, Mexico||$6450||Enquire|
|Sleeve Gastrectomy in Mexicali, Mexico||$4350||Enquire|
|Duodenal Switch Surgery in Mexicali, Mexico||$7250||Enquire|
|Urethra or Penile Surgery in Mexicali , Mexico||$8150||Enquire|
Family Hospital | Hospital de la Familia reviews
Very professional, friendly, and PAINLESS!Jan 06 2023
ExcellanteNov 04 2022
Dr. Maytorena saved my life! And not just by providing me the opportunity to loose weight and change my life. My husband and I had been fighting weight loss, diets, and exercise for several years. We have a son with a metabolic disorder and eating right and staying fit needs to be a big paDec 08 2021
Buena comunicaciónSep 25 2020
I had a great experience. Despite being in discomfort due to my ailment, sincere efforts were made to make me comfortable. My concerns were addressed and I participated in care. I had an uneventful surgery, pre-op medications were pushed without the 'Burn'. Post-op pain management kept me comfortable.Apr 05 2018
I had a wonderful experience with placid way every one were very helpful The hospital is a private hospital in mexicali and very clean i really enjoyed my stay there .I highly recomend Hospital de La Famila..May 27 2013
Thank u to everyone .
Gynecology-Treatment Related Packages
Gynecology-Treatment Related Experiences
PlacidWay.com provides information and travel related services. We do not provide health care services. We provide information solely for informational purposes and do not endorse any particular health care provider or facility or any particular health care service or treatment. We are not affiliated with any health care provider or service and we are not responsible for any health care service. Please consult with your own domestic licensed health care provider before seeking the services of any health care provider you learn about via our site.