From 1 October 2006 to present: University of Milano – Via Festa del Perdono, 7 Milano - Associate Professor of Urology
From 01.1998 to present: European Institute of Oncology – Via Ripamonti, 435 Milan - Director of the Division of Urology
From 10.1995 to 11.1996: European Institute of Oncology – Via Ripamonti, 435 Milan - Deputy Director Division of Urology
From 12.1989 to 03.1994: University of Milano – Via Festa del Perdono, 7 Milano - Assistant
Awards & Memberships
• Associate Professor in the School of Urology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Milan
• Director of the Division of Urology, European Institute of Oncology in Milan
• Clinical Observer at the Global Robotics Institute (Florida Hospital Orlando - USA)
• Clinical Observer at the Division of Urology, Memorial Sloan Kettering Center in New York (USA)
• International Honorary Faculty in the Global Robotics Institute at Florida Hospital, Orlando, Florida (USA)
Editor of articles on topics related to health
Conducts its activities and surgical clinic at the European Institute of Oncology in Milan concerned with the treatment of cancer urology, prostate, bladder, kidney, testis and Penis and has performed as I° in operation since 1998 to date more than 3000 surgeries, of which 60% of major surgery
Over the past four years is dedicated to the development of Robot assisted laparoscopic surgery in urology with special interest in the pathology of prostatic cancer and renal cancer, has performed as I° operator more than 500 radical prostatectomy more than 60PartialNephrectomy and Nephrectomy
Organized In European Institute of Oncology international courses accredited ECM multidisciplinary meetings between the Division of Urology, Department of Radiotherapy and Oncology Medical Division, Journal Club Meeting of the Task Force and the coordination of UroOncology.
Has Held in April 2009, in collaboration with the Florida Hospital Orlando, Florida, USA The course "The European Institute of Oncology Joins the Floridal Hospital Global Robotic Insitute for the 4th Annual World Robotic Urology Simposium”.
He’s author of 114 scientific publications, including 87 national and international journals and 27 were reports, edited and printed, published in the Proceedings ofCongresses and Conferences.
He’s author of three chapters of the book "Surgical Oncology" 1999 and a chapter of the book "The Melanoma - Diagnosis and treatment specialist,"2000”
He’s co-author of the chapter on "Prostate Cancer" project of Alliance Against Cancer, sponsored by the Ministry of Health in order to provide support "evidence-based" for the daily clinical practice for professionals working in oncology "START".
Director of the Division of Urology at the European Institute of Oncology in Milan, Italy
• From 2002 to 2007 Member of the Scientific Committee of Europa Uomo
• Member of the Italian Society of Urology
• Member of the Italian Society of Urologic Oncology
• Member of the European Association of Urology
• Member of the Board of Directors of Urology Lombardi
• Member of the Editorial Board of Turkish Journal of Urology, from September 2009