Affordable Hair Transplant Package in Chennai, India
Hair Transplant Procedure available in Chennai, India
Loss of hair causes huge psychological and social impact. It occurs when the immune system of the body attacks the hair follicles mistakenly. If you are suffering from the gloomy impact of hair loss, it is time to cheer up. Get Hair Transplant done in Chennai, India by the expert doctors performing different types of hair implants such as FUE, FUT, etc.
You can also get minimally invasive procedures with no cuts and stitches. Thus, there are no visible scars and the final result appears natural.
Factors that Affect Package Price of Hair Transplant
You may find that the same provider is offering different package prices for Hair Transplant in Chennai, India. This happens due to relative factors such as:
- Age of the patient
- Gender of the patient
- Surgeon's experience and fees
- Infrastructure of the operation theatre
- Number of hair transplant session
- Number of hair grafts
The doctor at the clinic would ask to go for laboratory tests to ascertain the problem and plan your treatment course of action. Based on that, the doctor may consult over the phone and explain about the plan for Hair Transplant in Chennai, India.
Benefits of Hair Transplant in Chennai, India
- Result is natural
- No numbness or pain
- Transplanted hair grows fast and does not fall for the entire life
- The procedure does not last long
- Affordable price
- Patient given utmost priority
- Personalized treatment according to patient’s needs
- Highly skilled and qualified experts
- Fascinating climate for quick healing
- Modern equipment and procedures
- Minimal recovery time thanks to the latest methods used
Complexity Level: Medium
Cost of Hair Transplant in Chennai, India
Cost: The cost of Hair Transplant in Chennai, India starts from $3,000 approximately.
Note: Final prices are determined after physical evaluation and laboratory reports analysis.
Length to Stay: 2-4 days
Note: The duration may vary depending upon the condition of patient and the chosen procedure of treatment
- All hospital fees with night stay
- Pre and post-operative consultations
- All medical fees and doctor fees,
- Hotel or recovery house
- Preoperative lab work
List of Required Pre-Op Tests
- CBC (complete blood count)
- PTT and INR (bleeding parameters)
- Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C and HIV
Note: The laboratory tests are done at least 7-10 days prior to the procedure. The particular tests are prescribed after a complete physical evaluation of the patient.
Payment Options: Cash, credit card, wire transfer
Note: The center may require a money deposit once a patient decides to book the surgery.
It is quite easy to get in Chennai, India, as the city is located at the junction of all major highways and railways connecting the country well. Chennai includes well connectivity through a busy airport and railway services. Chennai International Airport is connected with all major cities across the world.
For more information on Hair Transplant in Chennai, India, click the button below!