Meniscus Arthroscopy in Puerto Vallarta Mexico by Dr Max Greig
Cost of Arthroscopic Knee Surgery Mexico, Dr Max Greig, Knee Cartilage Repair Mexico, Top Orthopedic Surgeons, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, Arthroscopic Surgery Mexico, Orthopedic Surgeons Puerto Vallarta, Knee Arthroscopy Cartilage Repair, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Do you feel stiffness and swelling or extreme pain in your knee?
Meniscus Arthroscopy in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico is what you need to get back on track!
The knee is the largest joint in the human body and because of so many parts are moving together, many things can go wrong.
Meniscal tears are the most common forms of knee injuries and they occur mostly in athletes but anyone can tear a meniscus depending on the usage of the knee.
Meniscus Arthroscopy in Mexico
Dr. Max Greig is your top orthopedic specialist and he will evaluate your condition before you arrive, based on the tests you will provide, and once again when you arrive to properly have an overview as to what you are experiencing.
The minimally invasive surgery involves local anesthesia, then, through a small incision, small instruments are inserted to see exactly how the tear occurred then trimming or repairing the tear will be the next step.
Being a minimally invasive operation, you will not feel discomfort and the doctor will monitor your condition during surgery and after to ensure quick recovery.
After the surgical procedure you will be transferred to a single-bed to recover from the intervention.
Dr. Max Greig’s orthopedic surgery department includes state-of-the-art orthopedic instruments, thus giving a guarantee of a quick and painless recovery.
“I was immediately impressed with Dr. Max Greig, my surgeon in PV, Mexico. His training in Guadalajara as well as Germany and his dual citizenship with the US and Mexico all relieved me of all pre-surgery anxiety.” - R. R., Knee Arthroscopy
Why choose Dr. Max Greig in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico?
- All the team speaks fluent English.
- We care about the patient’s safety and comfort.
- We offer multiple choices of treatment.
- The treatment and recovery is quick and as pain-free as possible.
How much does the meniscus arthroscopy cost?
The cost of minimally invasive Meniscus Arthroscopy by Dr. Max Grieg is $4,900.
The meniscus arthroscopy package INCLUDES:
- The surgical intervention and anesthesia.
- Administration of prescribed treatment.
- Hospitalization in a single occupancy room according to the package type.
- Food for the patient during the hospitalization period.
The meniscus arthroscopy package EXCLUDES:
- Transportation and visa expenses.
- Other medical services, laboratory tests, interdisciplinary medical advice and drugs used (provided by the ward) will be charged separately.
- Eventual hotel accommodation.
Note: The hotel reservation can be made by the hospital representative at request.
Benefit fromDr. Max Greig's Meniscus Arthroscopy in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico by clicking below!