IVF with Gender Selection Packages in Bangkok, Thailand
In Vitro Fertilization with Gender Selection in Bangkok, Thailand
For those who want to achieve the goal of having a baby boy or girl, there are IVF with gender selection packages available in Bangkok, Thailand by iBaby Fertility and Genetic Center. The entire package includes the hospital and clinic fees, laboratory tests, drugs and medications, and other related costs. The process involves the extraction of eggs from the mother’s ovaries and the fertilization of the eggs with sperm from the father.
Once fertilized, the embryos are tested for their gender before being implanted into the mother's womb. The success rate of IVF with gender selection in Bangkok is very high, making this an attractive option for those who want to choose the gender of their baby. Check our packages detail below for more information.
Cost of IVF with Gender Selection Packages in Bangkok, Thailand
You can get IVF with Gender Selection in Bangkok, Thailand with the price starts at $7,305. Check our price list table below to learn more:
IVF + Fresh Embryos Transfer Full Course Medicine 3,000 unit
270,000 THB / $8,218
IVF no Embryos Transfer Full Course Medicine 3,000 unit
240,000 THB / $7,305
Note: price can change and vary depends on complexity of the procedures and patient condition. Click free quote button below for further guidance:
What is IVF with Gender Selection?
IVF with Gender Selection, also known as gender selection for family balancing, is a fertility treatment option where couples can choose the sex of their baby. This procedure involves fertilizing an egg from either the mother or a donor in a lab setting and then testing it to determine its sex before implanting it back into the uterus.
During the IVF process, embryos are created from the egg and sperm of a couple or donor. The embryologist then evaluates each embryo to determine its sex. After the sex determination, only the selected embryos are transferred into the uterus for implantation. This procedure can help couples who already have children of one gender and want to balance their family.
Advantages of Choosing Fertility Treatments in Bangkok, Thailand
- Affordable cost
- Experienced and knowledgeable medical staff
- Access to the latest technology and treatments
- A wide variety of fertility clinics offering a range of services
- High success rates
- Easy accessibility – Bangkok is a major travel hub, and the fertility clinics are centrally located
- Excellent post-treatment care available
- A welcoming and supportive environment
- Compassionate and understanding staff
- Respect for patient privacy and confidentiality
IVF Treatments Exclusions
- Package not include medicine =200,000 THB (Stimulation from your country and arrive ibaby before eggs pick up date + Fresh embryos transfer) Take time 8 - 9days. OPU + ICSI + no ET.
- Package not include medicine= 170,000 THB (Stimulation from your country and arrive ibaby before eggs pick up date + NO embryos transfer) Take time 3 - 5 days. Thawing frozen embryos transfer (FET) = 69,000 THB.
- Freezing fee 20,000 THB + annual fee 1,500/embryo (for 1st year), form 2nd year on the cost will be 2,000 THB/embryos/year.
- (Optional Chromosome Test) Gender selection PGD FISH checking 5 chromosome (13,18,21,X,Y) =100,000 THB/10 embryos report take time 1 day so clients can do fresh embryos transfer or NGS checking 23 chromosome.
- (All bodies`s chromosome) = 150,000 THB/10 embryos. Report take time 1 - 2weeks, client must only do Frozen embryos transfer
- Pre IVF screening test for male cost 10,000 THB Pre-IVF screening test for female cost 4,500THB
- Noted: We will need Marriage Certificate for every case due to the IVF national regulation.
IVF Treatments Inclusions:
- Medical fees
- Medicine for the ovulation induction
- Gender selection
IVF Treatments Pre-Op Tests:
- Follicular evaluation
- Tubal patency test
- Ultrasound scan
Note: The laboratory tests are done at least 7-10 days prior to the procedure. The particular tests are prescribed after a complete physical evaluation of the patient.
Payment Options: Cash, Credit Card, Bank Transfer
Note: The center may require a money deposit once a patient decides to book the surgery.
Highly Qualified Fertility Treatments Doctors in Bangkok, Thailand
- Chulalongkorn University, Reproductive Medicine, Thailand
- Monash University, Master of Clinical Embryology, Australia
- Chulalongkorn University, M.D. Faculty of Medicine, Thailand
- iBaby Fertility Genetic Center, CEO and Infertility Specialist
- Monash IVF Center, Embryologist, Australia
- Sydney IVF Center, Embryologist, Australia
- Bumrungrad Hospital, Obstetrician and Gynecologist, Thailand
Why Choose Bangkok, Thailand for Fertility Treatments?
One of the biggest draws for Bangkok, Thailand as a destination for fertility treatments is the expertise and affordability of their medical professionals. Fertility clinics in Bangkok have some of the best obstetricians and gynecologists in Asia, meaning you can rest assured that you will be receiving top-notch care from highly trained professionals. And because healthcare costs are generally lower in Thailand than many other countries, you can expect to get more bang for your buck.
Bangkok is also an attractive destination for fertility treatments because of its modern medical facilities and cutting-edge technology. Many clinics have a wide range of treatments available, including egg freezing, in vitro fertilization (IVF), preimplantation genetic testing (PGT), and embryo transfer. Plus, fertility clinics in Bangkok are always up to date on the latest treatments and technology!
FAQ about IVF with Gender Selection in Bangkok, Thailand
Q: Who is eligible for IVF with gender selection in Bangkok, Thailand?
A: Generally speaking, any couple who wish to undergo IVF with gender selection can do so in Bangkok, Thailand. However, specific eligibility criteria may vary from clinic to clinic. It is best to contact the clinic of your choice for more information about their exact requirements.
Q: What types of gender selection are offered in Bangkok, Thailand?
A: In Bangkok, Thailand, two main types of gender selection are typically offered: Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD) and sperm sorting. PGD involves testing an embryo for genetic abnormalities before it is implanted in the uterus, while sperm sorting utilizes a specialized technique to separate X- or Y-chromosome containing sperm.
Q: What are the success rates associated with IVF with gender selection in Bangkok, Thailand?
A: The success rates of IVF with gender selection in Bangkok, Thailand vary from clinic to clinic. It is best to contact the clinic of your choice for more information about their specific success rates.
Q: How long is the IVF process with gender selection in Bangkok, Thailand?
A: Generally speaking, the entire IVF with gender selection process can take anywhere from four to six weeks. However, this may vary depending on the clinic you choose and any individual medical needs that you might have.
Get FREE CONSULTATION for IVF with Gender Selection in Bangkok, Thailand at PlacidWay!
At PlacidWay Medical Tourism, our goal is to provide you with all the best options for fertility treatments, so that you can make your dreams come true. We connect you with the world's leading medical centers and physicians specializing in gender selection IVF in Bangkok, Thailand. Click contact us button below to get started: