Bariatric Surgery in Mexico
For patients whose weight limits their mobility and everyday activity, bariatric, or weight loss surgery can change lives. Bariatric surgery is often the appropriate weight loss option for those with a Body Mass Index (BMI) above 35.
Surgical weight loss options typically result in quick and dramatic weight loss among patients, and significantly reduce obesity-related health issues, such as diabetes.
Table of Content
|2. Cost and Comparison|
|4. Top Clinics|
9. Video detail
The costs for a weight loss surgery that is truly life-changing and in some cases life-saving, In Mexico the price for bariatric surgery is around $6,500
Cost Comparison for Weight Loss Surgery
Besides solving health issues, patients that have chosen a weight loss procedure acknowledged an improvement over life in general. Some of the benefits are:
- Type 2 Diabetes Controlled
- High Blood Pressure Resolved
- High Cholesterol Improved
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea Resolved
- Better quality-of-life
- Enhanced productivity
- Economic opportunities
- More self-confidence
1. CER GROUP
These are as per the following:
- Medication or potentially liquor compulsion.
- Age under 16 or more than 75.
- History of coronary illness or extreme lung issues
- Ongoing pancreatitis (or have a background marked by this).
- Cirrhosis of the liver.
- Immune system sickness, for example, foundational lupus erythematosus.
- Blood issue builds your danger of weighty dying.
Bariatric Surgery Requirements
- Have a weight list (BMI) of 40 or higher, or have a BMI somewhere in the range of 35 and 40 and a stoutness-related condition, like coronary illness, diabetes, hypertension or serious rest apnea.
- Weigh under 450 pounds, the most extreme weight that clinic radiology hardware can oblige.
The measure of pre-medical procedure weight reduction:
A few patients are needed to lose 10% of their weight before a weight reduction medical procedure is performed. For different patients, losing only 15 to 20 pounds just before a medical procedure is sufficient to decrease the danger of complexities.
You might feel torment at your cut site or from the position your body was in during the medical procedure. A few patients additionally experience Minor pain and shoulder after a laparoscopic bariatric medical procedure. Your solace is vital to us.
Come to Mexico and get state of art medical treatment with an unforgettable holiday trip.
If you want to find out more about gastric surgery packages, don't hesitate to contact us!