Dental Implant Package in San Jose, Costa Rica by American Dental Care
Low Cost Package for Dental Implants in San Jose, Costa Rica by Americas Dental Care Clinic
Table of Content
Dental Implants in San Jose, Costa Rica at Americas Dental Care - FREE AIRPORT AND HOTEL PICKUP!!!!
Tired of wearing dentures? Why not consider wearing dental implants?
Dental implants are artificial teeth roots inserted into the jaw to permanently hold artificial teeth in place. Usually, it is made out of titanium to match the biocompatibility of the jaw bone. Implants are definitely a convenient substitute to dentures because aside from feeling more natural and comfortable, they don’t need to be taken out. Common denture problems such as poor alignment, gagging and sore spots are also avoided.
There are two dental implant types namely Endosteal implants and Subperiosteal implant. Endosteal implants are attached directly to the jaw bone while Subperiosteal uses a metal framework to provide an anchor for artificial teeth. Dental implants can be made of a variety of materials such as titanium, zirconia or gold.
Dental clinics create their pricing on dental implants on a variety of factors that include diagnostic procedures (CT scans and x-rays), the difficulty of the surgery, number of teeth to be replaced, and he the geographical location (prices from cities are expensive compared to rural areas). The surgeon’s specialty and experience also make the cost as well as making of prosthodontics and additional procedures if the patient needs a bone graft or sinus elevation.
Americas Dental Care, in San Jose, Costa Rica is one of the dental clinics in Costa Rica that is known to provide expert placement of dental implants at a fraction of the cost. Americas Dental Care is now offering dental implants restoration for only $650 per tooth.
San Jose, Costa Rica
Note: price may change and vary depends on complexity of procedures and patient conditions. Click free quote button below to learn more:
Prior to the implant procedure, x-ray and CT scans are performed to determine bone height, thickness and overall gum health (disease and decay). During the operation, the patient requires anesthesia and it may be in the form of nitrous oxide, local, general, or intravenous sedation. Periodontists, dentists, and oral surgeons may also perform the surgery.
The procedure is performed in several stages:
Stage 1: The gums are incised for a hole to be drilled so that the implant may be placed. The tissue is then stitched into place and as the surrounding bone and gum tissues heal, the implant bonds itself to the bone which takes 4-6 months.
Stage 2: Using local anesthesia, the abutment or post is placed.
Stage 3: Artificial teeth are then attached to the abutment or a removable prosthesis is used if more than one tooth is replaced.
The best candidates for dental implants:
- Lost a tooth due to injury or oral disease
- Are wearing and are tired of wearing dentures
- Individuals with history of smoking or suffering from alcohol abuse may not be good candidates for implants.
- Help stabilize the jawbone and its shape
- Durable and permanent
- Provides a comfortable and natural fitting
- Looks and functions like regular teeth
- Doesn’t require changes to adjacent teeth
- Proven to have 95%+ success rates
- Boost self-confidence
- Prevents future bone loss
- Dental Implant Procedure: The core of the package covers the dental implant surgery, including the placement of the implant post.
- Consultation and Assessment: Comprehensive pre-operative consultations and dental assessments are included to ensure your suitability for the procedure.
- Local Anesthesia: Local anesthesia is administered as part of the package to ensure a pain-free and comfortable experience during the procedure.
- Standard Dental Implant Materials: High-quality dental implant materials, such as titanium posts, are included to guarantee durability and longevity.
- Post-Operative Follow-Up: The package encompasses post-operative follow-up appointments to monitor the healing process and address any concerns.
- Additional Dental Work: Any supplementary dental procedures, such as bone grafts or extractions, are not included in the package and may incur extra charges.
- Sedation Options: If you prefer conscious sedation or general anesthesia, these options are not part of the package and may involve additional fees.
- Travel and Accommodation: Costs related to travel, accommodation, and meals are not covered and should be arranged separately.
- Medications: Prescription medications, pain relievers, and antibiotics prescribed after the surgery are not included in the package cost.
- Complications Treatment: In case of complications or unexpected issues arising from the procedure, the associated treatments may not be covered and could result in additional expenses.
Pre-Operative Tests and Requirements:
- Dental Evaluation: A comprehensive dental assessment, including X-rays and scans, is typically required to evaluate your oral health and determine your suitability for the dental implant procedure.
- Medical History Review: Your complete medical history will be assessed to identify any underlying conditions or medications that might affect the surgery.
- Blood Tests: Basic blood tests may be necessary to ensure that you are in good overall health and can undergo surgery safely.
- Oral Hygiene: Maintaining good oral hygiene before the procedure is crucial. Your dentist may recommend professional dental cleaning and good oral care practices.
- No Smoking: It is often advised to abstain from smoking in the weeks leading up to the procedure, as smoking can impede the healing process and increase the risk of complications.
Dr. Juan Manuel Donato is a distinguished professional in the field of dentistry, well-recognized for his dedication and expertise. Serving as the owner and head chief of Americas Dental Care, Dr. Donato boasts an impressive educational background, holding degrees in Dental Surgery, Dental Implants, and Maxillofacial Surgery. His commitment to excellence is further underscored by his membership in prestigious organizations, including the American Dental Association (ADA), the Costa Rica Specialties Dental Board, the International Congress of Dental Implantologists, and the International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. With a passion for dentistry and a commitment to staying at the forefront of his field, Dr. Donato is a trusted figure in the world of dental care.
Dentist in San Jose, Costa Rica
Are dental implants in San Jose, Costa Rica safe?
Yes, dental implants in San Jose are performed by skilled professionals using high-quality materials and technology, ensuring safety and efficacy.
How much do dental implants cost in San Jose, Costa Rica?
The cost of dental implants in San Jose is notably affordable, with prices often starting at $650, making it a cost-effective choice for those seeking dental restoration.
What is the recovery time for dental implant surgery?
Typically, patients can expect a healing period of 3 to 6 months after dental implant surgery in San Jose. However, this may vary depending on individual factors.
Do I need to speak Spanish to get dental implants in San Jose?
While many dental professionals in San Jose are bilingual, English-speaking services are readily available, so you don't need to be fluent in Spanish to receive quality dental care.
Are dental implant materials in San Jose, Costa Rica of high quality?
Yes, dental implant materials used in San Jose meet international standards, with many clinics sourcing their materials from reputable suppliers to ensure durability and longevity.
Ready to restore your smile affordably? Book the $650 Dental Implant Package in San Jose, Costa Rica with American Dental Care today. Unlock the door to world-class medical treatments and a journey towards better health with PlacidWay Medical Tourism. Get free consultation with us today to experience top-notch care, renowned medical facilities, and a seamless travel experience. PlacidWay is your trusted partner in medical tourism. Click contact us button below to get started:
Trade your dentures with dental implants in Costa Rica! Just click the button below to get more information about dental clinics and treatments in Costa Rica!