High Quality Penile Implants For Erectile Dysfunction In South Korea
For many men with erectile dysfunction (ED), treatments like lifestyle changes and over-the-counter medications may not be effective. ED treatment with a penile implant may be a good option, especially if you choose to travel in South Korea for surgery!
Erectile dysfunction, sometimes known as impotence, is a condition in which a man is not able to achieve or sustain an erection. Penile implants allow men with erectile dysfunction (ED) to get an erection. These devices are placed inside the penis, and are typically recommended after other treatments for ED fail.
There are two types of penile implants, semirigid and inflatable, and their placement requires surgery. Many men choose a hydraulic, inflatable prosthesis, which allows a man to have an erection whenever he chooses, is more natural, and much easier to conceal. When the penis is inflated, the prosthesis makes the penis stiff and thick, similar to a natural erection.
How effective are the implants?
About 90%-95% of inflatable prosthesis implants produce erections suitable for intercourse. Satisfaction rates with the prosthesis are very high, and typically 80%-90% of men are satisfied with the results and say they would choose the surgery again.
Best candidates for penile implants
- Men who have permanent erectile dysfunction
- Men who have penile deformity and/or atrophy
- Men who fail or have side effects from medical treatments
- Men who have had treatments for prostate cancer, bladder cancer, colon cancer
- Men who have vascular disease from diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, elevated cholesterol, tobacco smoking
Penile implants in Seoul, South Korea
Asclè InterMed Inc. in Seoul is a provider of global health care related services with its main focus on business promotion of all the particulars associated with attraction of foreign patients and export of hospitals. PlacidKorea - Asclè InterMed is the ultimate resource for the world-renowned Korean medical care providers ready for all those looking for innovative medical care solutions at affordable prices.
Asclè’s new package:
- Surgery to implant penile prosthesis in the corpus spongiosum for those who have erectile dysfunction. The surgery is performed under regional (leg) anesthesia or general anasthesia and takes approx. 2 hours. Hospitalization is needed until you wake up from anesthesia (approx. 6 hours).
- The cost for surgery is USD 30,000. The price could be changed depending on the room type, the duration of hospitalization, meal, etc.
- The recomended length of stay in Korea is 5-10 days. Hospitalization period could be changed depending on the patient's physical condition.
- Besides surgery, exams, anesthesia, blood tests are included in the package.
The AMS 700 with MS Pump prostheses consist of four parts which are connected by tubing: a reservoir, two cylinders, and the MS pump.
The reservoir is implanted in the lower abdomen, under the muscle layer, and is filled with sterile saline solution.
The two cylinders are inserted side by side into the corpora cavernosa of the penis. The pump is placed in the scrotum. The lower, rounded part of the pump is the pump bulb. The upper part of the pump that is rectangular in shape is the deflation block.
Squeezing the deflation button starts to deflate the cylinders. Squeeze the deflation button for about 4 seconds to completely deflate the cylinders.
There are three models of inflatable penile prostheses in the AMS 700 product line. Your doctor will choose the right model for you based upon your anatomy and medical history.
Benefits of penile prothesis
- Easy to use
- Totally concealed in body
- Simplest inflatable penile implant procedure, least expensive surgery and implant
- Easier to inflate than a 2-piece device
- Provides better rigidity of the two inflatable devices
- More reliable than 2-piece penile implants
- Totally concealed in body
Erection problems can occur at any age, and surgery in South Korea can help both older and younger men. Contact us to find out more!