Get the Best Stem Cell Therapy Package in Frankfurt, Germany
Are you looking for stem cell therapy in Germany? Can’t decide which clinic is the best for you? Read below everything about the stem cell therapy package offered by the German International Clinic in Frankfurt, Germany!
Stem cell therapy in Germany is frequently used nowadays to cure or improve a wide range of diseases. The stem cells have the ability to form a certain type of cell (e.g. cardiac cells, nerve cells, muscle cells, skin cells, etc.) and replace the damaged cells which cause conditions such as Parkinson’s, diabetes, or cancer.
Located in Frankfurt, Germany, German International Clinic provides a comfortable and friendly environment to all of its patients. The center’s highly trained medical team uses the latest equipment together with new, safe and successful therapies. With a patient-oriented approach, the clinic customizes treatment packages according to each and everyone’s specific needs.
How Much Stem Cell Therapy Cost in Germany?
At German International Clinic (Frankfurt, Germany), the price for the stem cell therapy package starts from $19,284 (17,500 EUR) and includes:
- Children should be at least 14 years old
- The patient should stay for one week:
- Day 1 - consultation and maybe some diagnosis (the first consultation is included in price)
- Day 2 - stem cell harvest from bone marrow or fat. It will require an anesthesiologist which costs $555 (500 EUR - not included in price). This is the first IV stem cell treatment.
- 2 or 3 days later - another IV infusion of stem cells
In some less severe cases, 2 days and only one IV stem cell infusion might be sufficient - $9,665 (8,700 EUR).
Stem cell therapy is highly recommended for:
- Patients who are not currently undergoing cancer treatment.
- Pregnant patients and those suffering from bleeding disorders may need some further evaluation before proceeding with the therapy.
Medical conditions that might make stem cell therapy an option:
- Neurological diseases
- Blood-borne Cancers
- Organ Cancers
- Heart Disease processes
- Musculoskeletal Conditions and Injuries
- Hormonal, Immune and Circulatory Issues
- Auto-Immune diseases
- Cosmetic related issues
Benefits of the stem cell therapy at German International Clinic:
- Low risk of tissue rejection
- Cures or improves chronic diseases
- Avoids or postpones uncomfortable traditional treatment methods
- No recovery required
Why Choose Us?
- German International Clinic (located in Frankfurt, Germany) provides a comfortable and friendly environment to all of its patients.
- The center’s welcoming, highly trained, and experienced medical team uses the latest equipment and supplies together with up-to-date, safe, and successful therapies.
- With a patient-oriented approach, the clinic customizes treatment packages in accordance with each and everyone’s specific wishes and needs.
Get all the information about the stem cell therapy package at German International Clinic! Contact us!
Stem Cell Therapy is still an experimental treatment. Any information related to stem cell therapy provided on this website is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to replace a consultation with a licensed physician nor be construed as medical advice or any emergency health need you may be expecting.