Stem Cell Therapy for Muscular Dystrophy Package in Germany
Muscular Dystrophy treatment with Stem Cells Germany
Muscular Dystrophy is a muscle-wasting disease that affects one’s skeletal muscles and the symptoms are muscle weakness and progressive muscle wasting. Muscles are usually fragile and over time damage builds up that your body can’t repair causing disability.
Muscular Dystrophy is the result of the loss of cells that are needed for the correct functioning of the body. A vital muscle protein is usually mutated and its absence leads to progressive degeneration of the muscles in the body. Stem cells provide a reservoir of healthy cells that are re-activated to repair your muscle again during the second injury.
Lenggries in Germany is well known for delivering international standard healthcare services, advanced diagnostic, medical, and surgical care to medical tourists. They are committed to delivering the best treatment packages for Stem Cell Therapy for Muscular Dystrophy using the most advanced technologies.
Benefits of Stem Cell Therapy for Muscular Dystrophy in Lenggries, Germany
- Normal regenerative potential of these cells
- Beneficial for degenerative muscle diseases
- Healthy stem cells that could be re-activated to repair the muscle again during a second injury
- Repair muscle tissue and regenerate the stem cell pool
- Ability to assist both in the immediate repair and in the follow-on repair
- Get affordable treatment within world-class facilities
- Exotic city holiday
Stem Cell Therapy Cost for Muscular Dystrophy in Germany
The average cost of Stem Cell Therapy for Muscular Dystrophy in Lenggries, Germany is $15,610. Final prices are determined after physical evaluation and laboratory reports analysis.
Length of Stay: 5-10 days
The length of stay depends on the patient’s health condition and the complexities associated with the chosen procedure.
Complexity Level: Medium
- All hospital fees with night stay
- Pre and post-operative consultations
- All medical fees (doctors, anesthesiologist, and nursing staff)
- Post-surgery garments
- Fees for Hotel or recovery house
- Preoperative lab work
List of required pre-op tests:
- Muscle biopsy
- DNA (genetic) testing
- Electromyography or nerve conduction tests
- Blood enzyme tests
- Metabolic tests
- Blood tests
The laboratory tests are done at least 7-10 days prior to the procedure. The particular tests are prescribed after a complete physical evaluation of the patient.
Payment Options: Cash, credit card, wire transfer
The center may require a money deposit once a patient decides to receive the treatment from the clinic.
Factors that Affect Package Price for Muscular Dystrophy treatment
You may find that the same provider is offering different packages for Stem Cell Therapy for Muscular Dystrophy in Lenggries, Germany. This happens due to relative factors like what you need and what facilities are provided by the medical center, such as:
- Level of pain and stiffness in the muscles
- The severity of difficulty with running and jumping
- Pattern of inheritance
- Age at which symptoms usually start
- The pattern of muscle weakness
- Level of muscle-wasting condition
- The speed at which the disease progresses
- Learning disabilities
- Involvement of other tissues besides muscle
- Qualification and experience of the doctor
- Facilities offered at the medical center
The doctor at the clinic would ask you to go for tests to ascertain the condition of your health. Based on that, the doctor may consult over the phone and explain about the Stem Cell Therapy for Muscular Dystrophy in Lenggries, Germany.
How to Get There for Muscular Dystrophy Stem Cell treatment
Lenggries is located in Upper Bavaria, Bavaria region of Germany. Brauneck airport connects the city via flights from all major cities in the world. One can also avail of Franz Josef Strauss Airport at Munich, Germany to reach Lenggries. Lenggries is only 76 km from this airport.
For more details on Treatment Packages for Stem Cell Therapy for Muscular Dystrophy in Lenggries, Germany click the button below!