World Class Mastectomy in India
Best Mastectomy Packages, Cheap Mastectomy, Mastectomy Clinic, Best Mastectomy Surgeons, Breast Cancer Surgery, India
World Class Mastectomy in India
Are you looking for a mastectomy package tailored for your specific needs and requirements? This option available in India may be the solution you’ve been searching for!
Global Hospitals Group is located in India and it's offering cutting-edge medical service, as well as flawless medical care. Providing the latest medical technology, a multi-disciplinary, renowned medical team, top notch clinical practices, excellent facilities and first class patient care, Global Hospitals Group has become the most advanced healthcare leader in India.
Mastectomy is a surgical procedure indicated for patients who have been diagnosed with breast or who have a good chance of developing malignant cancerous tumours in the breast area. The intervention removes the entire breast.
In breast cancer diagnosis, surgical indications may vary depending on the tumour extension, its location, the tumour’s differentiation degree and the patient's age.
Mastectomy is highly recommended for:
- Situations when the tumour size is more than 4 cm (1.50 inches);
- Situations when the tumour is centrally located;
- Situations when there are multiple tumours in the breasts;
- Situations when there are BRCA1, BRCA2 mutations detected.
Medical conditions that might make mastectomy an option:
- Breast cancer
- A high predisposition to developing malignant cancerous tumours within the breast area
What is the cost of mastectomy?
At Global Hospitals Group (India) the cost of the mastectomy package can vary, depending on several factors:
- Estimated cost of surgeries in Twin Sharing Room: $4,916
- Estimated cost of surgeries in Single Room: $6,184
Also, the approximate cost for evaluation on OPD basis is $800.
Other details to keep in mind:
- Stay in the hospital: 5 days ward stay
- Stay in India would be approximately 1 week
The quotes above include:
- Room charges (for the specified period)
- Surgery & Surgeon’s fees
- O.T. charges
- Anaesthesia charges
- Investigations related to the procedure
- Food for patient and one attendant
- Medicines (standard) for the number of days spent in the hospital – if any extra medicines are required which are not routinely used in the mentioned surgery then it would be charged as per the actual.
- Assisted airport pick up/drop in an AC Cab
- Sofa bed is provided for the companion in single/single deluxe room during hospital stay
- For post discharge stay, the hospital will assist to book a guest house/hotel as per patient/relative’s
The quotes above exclude:
- All expenses for stay beyond the package period
- Professional charges of other consultants
- Any other additional procedure
- Use of special drugs/ consumables
- Blood products
- CT/MRI or complex lab investigations
- Cost of valves/conduits/grafts will be charged extra as per applicable rates over and above package cost.
- During ICU stay for patient, stay of the attendant would be arranged in the ICU waiting lounge
Benefits of the mastectomy:
- In patients diagnosed with breast cancer, the mastectomy removes the breast tissue
- In patients with a high predisposition to breast cancer, the removal of the breast tissue (mastectomy) prevents malignant cancerous tumours to be developed within the breast area
Find out everything about the mastectomy package offered by Global Hospitals Group! Contact us right away!