Dental Implants in Cancun, Mexico
A dental implant is in fact an artificial tooth that is fixed into the jaw to hold a replacement tooth or bridge. This is a perfect solution for individuals who have lost one or several teeth due to an injury, periodontal disease or some other reason.
The candidate for this procedure must have a good general and oral health and adequate bone in the jaw to support the implant. Dental implants maintain the facial structure and reduce the inconveniences associated with tooth loss. With dental implants you will be able to rediscover your natural smile and boost your self-confidence.
Benefits of dental implants
- Improve phonation, mastication and physiognomy
- Look and feel like natural teeth
- Are comfortable
- Are strong and durable
- Last for years or even a lifetime
- The dental implant replaces the toot’s root, maintaining optimal functional and aesthetic features of the bone
Cost, inclusions and exclusions
At Ocean Dental Cancun the price for dental implants starts at $900 ($900 USD per implant (titatium) + $150 abutment +Zirconia crown $450 USD)
- Transportation- pick-up drop off to/from airport and hotel transfer
- Case Manager Assistance
Why Choose Us?
- The medical team always creates a treatment plan according to the patient's budget and needs, at the same time offering world-class dental work
- Patients crossing the border to choose dental care can save up to 70% compared to their home country
- Using cutting-edge technology, the patient can have all the dental work done in less time, therefore spending less time on the dental chair
- All the dentists are USA board certified and patients have access to their credentials at any time
- The medical center uses the best materials for dental work
- The top priority of the medical team is sterilization and infection control
- The clinic offers a guarantee for up to 10 years for dental work
If you want to learn more about the dental implants offered by Ocean Dental Cancun, please contact us!