Kidney Transplant in Havana Cuba
Kidney Transplant, Organ Transplant, Renal Transplant, Dialysis, End-stage Kidney Disease, Havana, Cuba
Kidney Transplant in Havana, Cuba
A kidney transplant or renal transplant is the best option for patients suffering from chronic kidney illness, such as kidney failure, stage 5 chronic renal disease, end-stage kidney disease, diabetes or other conditions that lead to kidney damage.
During the kidney transplant a functioning kidney from a donor is transplanted into the patient whose kidneys no longer function properly. A kidney can do the work of two failing kidneys and keep the body functioning normally. The kidney must come from a living donor, who is the patient's mother, father, brother, sister, son or daughter. These are the only donors Cuban health ministry accepts for this kind of transplants.
Benefits of kidney transplant
- Helps the patient enjoy a better quality of life
- Increased energy
- Reduced medication after surgery
- No more dialysis
- Stronger immune system
Cost, inclusions and exclusions
At Basa Medica Tourism Cuba the price for kidney transplant starts at $18,750.
- 28 Nights of hospitalization (Accommodation, nursing and doctor's care, food).
- 14 Nights of hospitalization (donor). (Accommodation, nursing care and
- Of the doctor, food).
- Right to operating room, anesthesia, surgical act, postoperative resuscitation.
- Travel Expenses
Why choose us?
- The company works with internationally recognized Cuban hospitals and clinics, as well as world-class medical experts located all over the country
- Direct access to high quality health network
- Quick access to the needed medical treatments and procedures
- Coverage to any medical specialty
- Personalized services and specialized advice based on the patient's income, issues and preferences
- Top notch services at affordable prices
If you want to learn more about the kidney transplant procedure offered by Basa Medical Tourism Cuba, please contact us!