Stem Cell for Optic Nerve Regeneration in Tijuana, Mexico
Osteoarthritis is a condition in which the cartilage that protects and surrounds the articular surfaces gets deteriorated in time. Eventually, the bones, which are no longer separated by the cartilage, rub against each other, leading to tissue and underlying bone damage and causing symptoms of joint pain in fingers, spine, thumb, hand, toes, knees or hips.
Stem cell therapy suits patients with articular damage for wear joints such as the knee, hip, discs (herniated discs) and shoulder. In the case of hip and knees, the treatment can avoid prosthesis, in the other cases, surgery might be prevented and the patients can leave the clinic on their own feet.
Benefits of Stem Cell Therapy for Osteroarthris
- Relieve pain
- No need for matching – no rejection
- No cancer risk
- No side effects
- Minimally invasive (IV infusions/injections)
- In-house process of making and using stem cell suspensions
Cost, inclusions and exclusions
At Progencell Stem Cell Therapies the price for Stem Cell Therapy for Osteoarthritis starts at $7,200.
- Treatment itself
- Local taxes
- Airport-hotel-clinic-border crossing
- Medical complications
- X-rays, MRI, other laboratories
- Travel Expenses
- Personal Expenses
Why choose Progencell Stem Cell Therapies?
- Top notch medical care
- Renowned medical team
- Welcoming, friendly staff
- The patient is informed about the procedure and everything he/she needs to know before the treatment is done
- The clinic focuses on safety, professionalism and effectiveness
PlacidWay can help you access some of the best Stem Cell Therapy for Osteoarthritis in Tijuana, Mexico. Contact us and find out which are the best options for you!