Hair Transplant in Istanbul, Turkey Starts at $2150
Cheap Hair Transplant in Turkey
Hair Transplant in Istanbul, Turkey Starts at $2,150
Hair transplant is a popular hair restoration procedure that enhances one’s appearance who is suffering from thinning hair or baldness. Many top celebrities have gone through hair transplant and now they gloriously flaunt healthier and fuller hair. The treatment is commonly used by men for restoring the signs of balding or beard mustache, but women are also taking advantage of the procedures.
Over the years, Istanbul has become a hub of clinics offering top-rated hair transplant procedures at an affordable price. The cost of the procedures is significantly less in Istanbul in comparison to many top European countries. Thus, hair transplant is contributing to the industry of medical tourism in Istanbul in a big way.
Factors that Affect Package Price
You may find that the same clinic is offering varied package prices of a hair transplant procedure. This happens due to several factors such as:
- Type of hair transplant such as FUE/FUT/Scalp reduction
- Experience of the medical team
- Results that patients want to achieve
- Level of risk involved in the procedure
The doctor at the clinic would ask for your photos for understanding what you exactly expect and need. Based on that, the doctor may consult over the phone and explain about the plans for the treatment.
Benefits of Hair Transplant in Istanbul, Turkey
- Renowned surgeons
- Advanced equipment for hair transplant
- Experienced medical staff with varied specialties such as FUE/FUT hair transplantation, eyebrow transplantation, and sideburn/beard/mustache transplantation
- Restores lost self-esteem
- Improves self-image
Complexity Level: Low
The balding process does not generally affect the back and sides of the head. These portions are known as donor regions from where hair is removed and transplanted into the thinning hair area.
Cost: Starts at $2150*
*The final cost will depend upon the analysis of the test reports and physical evaluation.
Length of Stay: 2 to 5 days.
- Pre and post-treatment consultations
- All medical fees (doctor fees, assistant plastic surgeon, anesthesiologist and nursing staff).
- All hospital fees with the night stay.
- Postoperative garment.
- Pre-treatment tests.
- Hotel or recovery house.
List of required pre-procedure tests
Before the procedure, some blood tests are required such as:
- Blood sugar (random)
- ECG (for patients with previous heart problems)
Note: The pre-op tests are subjected to the specific health conditions of the patient. All the required tests to be done at least 15 days prior to surgery.
Payment Options: Cash, credit card, wire transfer
Note: The center may require a money deposit once a patient decides to book the procedure
How to Get There
Fly down to Istanbul Ataturk Airport or the large Sabiha Goken International airport.
For more details on hair transplant package in Istanbul, Turkey, click the button below: