IVF with Egg Donation Package in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Egg donation (also called oocyte donation or ovum donation) can be used as an effective treatment for infertility of all causes except for women with infertility caused by an anatomic problem with the uterus, such as severe intrauterine adhesions. Success rates with egg donation are high, particularly as compared to pregnancy rates in women with poor egg quality and quantity.
Donor egg in IVF is generally used only in women with significantly diminished egg quantity and quality (poor ovarian reserve).
Factors that Affect Package Price
You may find that same provider is offering different package prices for IVF with Egg Donation in Buenos Aires, Argentina. This happens due to relative factors such as:
- Premature ovarian failure (menopause)
- Very poor egg quality
- Poor response to ovarian stimulation
- Significantly elevated day 3 follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) level
- Very low antral follicle counts on ultrasound
- Advanced female age, such as over about 39-40
Specialists at the clinic would ask to go for some tests to confirm your follicles. Based on the results of these tests, doctors may prefer to hold a telephonic conversation with the patient and explain the procedure.
Benefits of IVF with Egg Donation in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- High quality infertility treatment
- Best infertility solutions
- Best-in-the-industry price
- Promotes happy married life
- Performed by qualified and experienced doctors
Complexity Level: Medium
Cost: Cost of IVF with Egg Donation in Buenos Aires, Argentina is $6,900. However, the treatment cost may vary according to the condition of the patient.
Note: Final prices are determined after physical evaluation and laboratory report analysis. Any additional medication, tests, and/or other medical condition the doctor may diagnose during the procedure will be at an additional cost.
Length of Stay: 4-6 weeks.
- Medical Fees
- Oocyte Retrieval
- Embryo Transfer
- Egg Donor (includes the donors medications and her compensation and all the eggs the donor provides)
- Blastocyst Culture (if possible)
- Assisted Hatching (if needed)
- Vitrification of remaining embryos with one year maintenance
- Medications at home
- Hotel or recovery house
- Preoperative lab work
List of Required Pre-Op Tests
- Follicular evaluation
- Tubal patency test
- Ultrasound scan
Note: The laboratory tests are done at least 7-10 days prior to the procedure. The particular tests are prescribed after a complete physical evaluation of the patient.
Payment Options: Cash, Credit Card, Nakk Transfer
Note: The center may require a money deposit once a patient decides to book the surgery.
How to Visit Buenos Aires, Argentina
Buenos Aires International Airport serves as the major connector between the city and international medical tourists. Flights from all major international destinations serve this airport.
For more details on IVF with Egg Donation in Buenos Aires, Argentina, click the button below!