IVF Procedure in Buenos Aires Argentina
Fertility Treatment Packages, In Virto Fertilization, IVF, Infertility, Buenos Aires, Argentina
IVF Procedure in Buenos Aires, Argentina
When selecting an ART program, information is crucial. Important points for consideration include the qualifications and experience of personnel, support services available, cost, convenience, pregnancy rates and multiple pregnancy rates. Every couple wants to use the most successful ART program, but many factors contribute to the overall success of a program. Cost-effectiveness ratio is one of the main issues to be considered. Charm treatment, psychological support and individualized assessment make a good program into a very good one, where you should feel comfortable.
The basic steps in an IVF treatment cycle are ovarian stimulation, egg retrieval, fertilization, embryo culture, and embryo transfer.
To decide what the most adequate treatment is, some screening tests should be done:
- Hormones (FSH, LH, estradiol, TSH, Prolactin)
- Baseline Ultrasound
- GC and Chlamydia culture
- Semen analysis
Benefits of IVF procedure
- Addresses infertility
- Increases the chance of a healthy pregnancy and child
- Increases chances of conception
- Gives the chance of having a child at the desired moment
Cost, Inclusions, and Exclusions
At Dr. Glujovsky | Fertility Argentina | CEGYR the price for the IVF procedure starts at $4,300.
- Ovarian Stimulation
- Egg retrieval
- Embryo transfer
- Travel expenses
Why Choose Us?
- Quality and efficiency in all treatments and procedures
- The center's work is highly aesthetic and high-quality
- Modern technology
- Staff with rich academic and educational background
- Affordable prices
- Friendly and warm environment
If you want to know more about the IVF package available in Buenos Aires, Argentina, please contact us!