Stem Cell Therapy for Osteoarthritis in Los Algodones, Mexico
Osteoarthritis is a condition in which the cartilage that protects and surrounds the articular surfaces gets deteriorated in time. Eventually, the bones, which are no longer separated by the cartilage, rub against each other, leading to tissue and underlying bone damage and causing symptoms of joint pain. The disease often affects the joints of the spine, fingers, hand, thumb of the hand, hip, knees, or toes.
Los Algodones in Mexico has gained popularity in its ability to offer high-quality affordable Stem Cell Therapy for Osteoarthritis over time. Medical tourists are traveling to this destination to take advantage of their world-class medical care.
Cost: The cost of Stem Cell Therapy for Osteoarthritis in Los Algodones, Mexico is around $6,995 per session.
Note: 3 sessions are recommended. Final prices are determined after physical evaluation and laboratory reports analysis.
Length of Stay: 2 - 3 days
Note: The length of stay depends on the patient’s health condition and the complexities associated with the chosen procedure.
- All hospital fees with night stay
- Pre and post-operative consultations
- All medical fees (doctors, anesthesiologist and nursing staff)
- Post-surgery garments
- Hotel or recovery house
- Preoperative lab work
List of Required Pre-Op Tests
- Imaging tests
- DNA (genetic) testing
- Electromyography or nerve conduction tests
- Blood enzyme tests
- Metabolic tests
- Blood tests
Note: The laboratory tests are done at least 7-10 days prior to the procedure. The particular tests are prescribed after a complete physical evaluation of the patient.
Payment Options: Cash, credit card, wire transfer
Note: The center may require a money deposit once a patient decides to book the surgery.
Factors that Affect Package Price
You may find that the same provider is offering different Stem Cell Therapy for Osteoarthritis packages in Los Algodones, Mexico. This happens due to relative factors such as:
- Level of pain and stiffness in the joints
- The severity of difficulty with movement
- Pattern of inheritance
- Age at which symptoms usually start
- The pattern of motion constraint
- Level of restricted joint movement
- The speed at which the disease progresses
- Walking disabilities
- Involvement of other tissues
- Qualification and experience of the doctor
- Facilities offered at the medical center
The doctor at the clinic would ask you to go for tests to ascertain the condition of your health. Based on that, the doctor may consult over the phone and explain about the Stem Cell Therapy for Osteoarthritis.
Benefits of Stem Cell Therapy for Osteoarthritis in Los Algodones, Mexico
- Stem cells are able to transform and replace damaged cells.
- Stem cells are derived from the patient's own adipose tissue, they are completely natural and there are usually no side effects recorded.
- Expert and qualified surgeons
- Exotic holiday at Los Algodones, Mexico
Complexity Level: Medium
How to Get There
Los Algodones is one of the most popular destinations on the map of Mexico medical tourism. The city can be described as a hub of high-end clinics in Mexico and there are two major airports that connect the place with the rest of the world. Yuma International Airport is the nearest airport and it is well-connected with the major cities and you won’t have any trouble reaching here. The city is also connected with highways and there are many tourist attractions to visit as well.
For more details on Stem Cell Therapy for Osteoarthritis in Los Algodones, Mexico, click the button below!