Dentures in Tijuana Mexico Available at $500
The denture is a removable frame or plate that holds one or more artificial teeth. It can be partial or total and is an optimal therapeutic option for substituting several absent teeth or even all missing teeth. In addition, dentures help strengthen muscles that control facial expressions, providing the necessary support for cheeks and lips, as well as helping remove phonation and chewing difficulties.
There are many medical centers offering dentures in Tijuana, Mexico. Thus, you must be very careful to choose the best one that matches your needs perfectly. Almost every center will claim that they have the best price and doctor, but you should do your own research. Most importantly, make sure that the center you are choosing has legal permissions to conduct the treatment procedure. Therefore, you must check if the center is licensed and accredited.
Benefits of Dentures in Tijuana, Mexico
- Improved aesthetics
- Chewing function recovery
- Cheeks and lips regain their physiognomy and the patient will be able to laugh and smile naturally
- Speaking is improved
- It can be executed quickly
- Reduced costs
- Boost in self-confidence
- Exotic city for attractive holiday
Complexity Level: Medium
Dentures in Tijuana Mexico Cost
The average cost of Dentures in Tijuana, Mexico is around $500. While in the USA the cost starts from $1,800
Final prices are determined after physical evaluation and laboratory reports analysis.
Length of Stay: Same day procedure
The duration may vary depending upon the medical procedure.
- Pre and post-treatment consultations
- All hospital fees
- All medical fees (doctor fees, orthodontist,, anesthesiologist and nursing staff)
- Hotel or recovery house
- Preoperative lab work
List of Required Pre-op Tests
- X-ray of teeth
- Complete blood count
- Common urine analysis
- Blood tests for HIV, hepatitis and AIDS
- Blood tests for hormone levels
- Rh factor blood test
- Eliminate the presence of osteoporosis or any other metabolic diseases
The laboratory tests are done at least 7-10 days prior to the procedure. The particular tests are prescribed after a complete physical evaluation of the patient.
Payment Options: Cash, cheque, credit card, wire transfer
The center may require a money deposit once a patient decides to book the surgery.
Factors that Affect Package Price
You may find that the same provider is offering different package prices for Dentures in Tijuana, Mexico. This happens due to relative factors such as:
- Number of teeth requiring dentures
- The material chosen for dentures (the radiance and quality of the dentures depends on the materials used)
- Age of the patient and his/her jaw flexibility
- Experience and qualification of the dentist
The doctor at the clinic would ask to go for laboratory tests to ascertain the plan for your treatment course of action. The laboratory test reports help to analyze the condition of your body’s preparation before the procedure. Based on that, the doctor may consult over the phone and explain the treatment plan for you.
How to Get There
It is quite easy to get in Tijuana, Mexico, as the city is located at the junction of all major highways and railways connecting the country with the rest of the world. Tijuana International Airport is connected with all major cities across the world.
For more details on Dentures in Tijuana, Mexico, click the button below!