Stem Cell Treatment for Kidney Failure in Tijuana, Mexico
Kidney disease can be caused by diabetes, old age, obesity, high blood pressure, and smoking. Still, the main cause for kidney failure is diabetes, which is a corrosive illness, wearing away the path of blood to the kidneys. Kidney disease can lead to dialysis or even the need for a kidney transplant.
Mesenchymal Stem Cells are the body's own defense mechanism against kidney disease. They are found in the bone marrow and can protect the kidneys from injury and speed up the healing process. Scientists have discovered that Mesenchymal Stem Cells can release proteins that help the kidney cells to grow, encourage the kidney’s own stem cells to repair kidney damage, and inhibit cell death. Thus, Stem Cell Therapy for Kidney Failure has been able to provide relief to patients. Tijuana in Mexico is prime medical tourism for such treatment globally at affordable rates by expert medical practitioners.
Stem Cell Therapy Cost For Kidney Failure Tijuana, Mexico
|United States||Stem Cell Therapy For Kidney Failure||$20,000|
|Tijuana, Mexico||Stem Cell Therapy For Kidney Failure||$9,000|
Cost: The stem cell therapy cost for kidney failure in Tijuana, Mexico is $9,000 approximately while in the United States the cost may exceed $20,000.
Note: Final prices are determined after physical evaluation and laboratory reports analysis.
Length of Stay: 4-7 days
Note: The length of stay depends on the patient’s health condition and the complexities associated with the chosen procedure.
- All hospital fees with night stay
- Pre and post-operative consultations
- All medical fees (doctors, anesthesiologist, and nursing staff)
- Fees for Hotel or recovery house
- Preoperative lab work
Complexity Level: Medium
List of required pre-op tests:
- Blood typing (ABO compatibility)
- 24-hour urine collection
- Chest X-ray
- Computed Tomography (CT) of the abdomen to determine the blood vessels and structure of the kidneys
- Complete Blood Test (CBC) after CT scan
Note: The laboratory tests are done at least 7-10 days prior to the procedure. The particular tests are prescribed after a complete physical evaluation of the patient.
Payment Options: Cash, credit card, wire transfer
Note: The center may require a money deposit once a patient decides to receive the treatment from the clinic.
Factors that Affect Package Price
You may find that the same provider is offering different packages for Stem Cell Therapy for Kidney Failure in Tijuana, Mexico. This happens due to relative factors like what you need and what facilities are provided by the medical center, such as:
- Diabetes/Blood Sugar level
- High blood pressure
- Presence of heart and blood vessel (cardiovascular) disease
- Abnormal kidney structure
- Obesity in the patient
- Uncontrollable hypertension
- Qualification and experience of the doctor
- Facilities offered at the medical center
The doctor at the clinic would ask you to go for tests to ascertain the condition of your health. Based on that, the doctor may consult over the phone and explain about the Stem Cell Therapy for Kidney Failure in Tijuana, Mexico.
Benefits of Stem Cell Therapy for Kidney Failure in Tijuana, Mexico
- Replaces damaged cells
- Low risk of complications
- Encourages the kidney's cells to repair themselves
- Ability to assist both in the immediate repair and in the follow-on repair
- Get affordable treatment within world-class facilities
- Exotic city holiday
Complexity Level: Medium
How to Get There
Tijuana International Airport connects Tijuana via flights from all major cities in the world. Frequent cheap flights are available to the city throughout the year.
For more details on Treatment Packages for Stem Cell Therapy for Kidney Failure in Tijuana, Mexico clicks the button below: