Affordable Duodenal Switch Surgery in Merida, Mexico - $9000
Effective Package for Weight Loss Surgery in Merida, Mexico
Duodenal Switch Surgery in Merida, Mexico
Bypass Gastrico Merida clinic provides a cheap package for duodenal switch surgery in Merida, Mexico. The duodenal switch procedure combines malabsorptive and restrictive weight loss surgery methods. By reducing the size of the stomach and by bypassing part of the small intestine, the procedure helps patients reduce the food intake, but also the calories intake. This surgery has proved to be very effective when it comes to losing weight and treating metabolic syndrome. Due to drastic weight loss, patients also end up controlling their associated diseases. This surgery takes place in two stages. The first stage consists of Sleeve Gastrectomy followed by Gastric Bypass after a few months.
Benefits of Weight Loss Surgery in Merida, Mexico at Bypass Gastrico Merida
- The amount of excess weight loss is of 75% in the first year after the procedure
- Less restrictive on the food consumed compared to other bariatric surgeries
- Offers the highest levels of malabsorption
- It is recommended in the cure of high degree of Type II Diabetes
- Cure for obstructive sleep apnea almost 99%
- Better eating quality
- No dumping syndrome
- Reduces appetite and hunger
- No increase in ulcer formation
- Very effective for high BMI patients
Price for Duodenal Switch in Merida, Mexico
The cost of Duodenal Switch surgery in Merida, Mexico at Bypass Gastrico Merida clinic is $9,000. The cost of medical care in Western countries like the U.S. is very high. Moreover, many weight loss surgeries are not covered by insurance. Low cost of healthcare and easy approachability from the US are the two factors which make Mexico a popular destination for medical tourists looking to combat obesity surgically without spending a fortune. The average cost of weight loss surgery in Mexico could be 60% less than that in the US, even after adding the traveling expenses.
Duodenal Switch Surgery
Duodenal Switch Surgery
Duodenal Switch Surgery Procedure at Bypass Gastrico Merida
The duodenal switch procedure gets the stomach vertically divided about 80% of the stomach is removed. It will be a smaller, banana-shaped version of your stomach that will continue in its digestive functions. The pyloric valve is left in place so it continues to regulate the food transit into the small intestine.
Best Candidates for Bariatric Surgery at Bypass Gastrico Merida
Because of duodenal switch high expected weight loss, patients will be required to meet these requirements:
- Patients typically are required to have a body mass index of 40 or more.
- Patients with BMI of 35 can be candidates for duodenal switch as long as they have co-morbidities including type two diabetes, hypertension, high blood pressure, or other diseases.
FAQs about Duodenal Switch Surgery
Duodenal Switch surgery is a powerful weight loss tool, but it's not for everyone. Here are some frequently asked questions that can help you decide if Duodenal Switch surgery is right for you.
What is Duodenal Switch surgery?
Duodenal Switch surgery is a weight loss surgery that involves removing a portion of the stomach and re-routing the small intestine. This surgery is also known as biliopancreatic diversion with duodenal switch.
Who is Duodenal Switch surgery for?
Duodenal Switch surgery is typically recommended for people who are obese and have failed to lose weight through diet and exercise alone. This surgery is also sometimes recommended for people who have obesity-related health conditions, such as type 2 diabetes or high blood pressure.
Why Choose Bypass Gastrico Merida for Weight Loss Surgery?
- Personalized attention to every patient
- Treatment will be done by the most recognized and trusted hospital
- Hospital is fully equipped
- Best medical facilities
- Excellent amenities and comfortability of patients and companion
- Affordable cost
For more details on Duodenal Switch surgery at the clinic click the button below!