Affordable Eyelid Surgery in Izmir, Turkey from Just $1,000
Blepharoplasty Eyelid Correction in Izmir, Turkey
Eyelid surgery is a cosmetic alternative that includes the most effective and attractive benefits for people who definitely are physically healthy and individuals who have realistic objectives about successful outcomes. Blepharoplasty is one of the most sought-after plastic surgical procedures by women all over the world and men too, because they want a younger appearance and boosted self-esteem.
The eyelid surgery is not just a question of aesthetics, it is one functionality. Drooping eyelids can lead to fatigue, eye pain, watery eyes, and headaches. The upper and lower eyelids can be operated separately or simultaneously.
Eyelid surgery is performed to remove excess skin from either the upper or lower eyelids, reduce the appearance of puffiness or darkness under the eyes, or alter eyelid drooping to give an overall refreshing appearance to the eye area.
What are the Benefits of Blepharoplasty in Izmir, Turkey?
- Experienced surgeons and medical team
- Excellent clinic facilities
- Affordable price
- Enhances the appearance and shape of the eyelids
- Minimal scars
- No longer tired look
- The eyes will look brighter and clearer
- No longer vision problems related to overhanging eyelids
- It’s not an invasive procedure
- It has an average 2-3 days of recovery time
- It can solve several appearance-related issues
- Feel and look more attractive
- It boosts the patient’s self-esteem and self-confidence
Eyelid Surgery Cost in Izmir, Turkey
The cost of Eyelid Surgery in Izmir, Turkey starts from $1,000. However, the treatment cost may vary according to the condition of the patient.
Final prices are determined after physical evaluation and laboratory report analysis.
Length of Stay: 1-2 days
Note: The duration may vary depending upon the condition of the patient and the chosen procedure of treatment
Who are the Best Candidates for Eyelid Surgery?
- Have excess skin obscuring the natural fold of the upper eyelids
- Have loose upper eyelid skin that impairs your vision
- Have a puffy appearance to the upper eyelids, making your eyes look tired and sad
- Have excess skin and fine, ‘crepe paper’ type lower eyelid wrinkles
- Have bags and dark circles under the eyes
- The upper eye surface is too small or not smooth enough to apply makeup
Blepharoplasty Package Inclusions
- Pre and post-operative consultations
- All medical fees including doctor fees, assistant, anesthesiologist and nursing staff
- All hospital fees with night stay
Blepharoplasty Package Exclusions
- Preoperative lab work
- Hotel or recovery house
List of Required Pre-Op Tests for Eye Lift Surgery
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- Visual acuity test
- Slit-lamp examination
- Retinal exam
The laboratory tests are done at least 7-10 days prior to the procedure. The particular tests are prescribed after a complete physical evaluation of the patient.
Payment Options: Cash, credit card, wire transfer
The center may require a money deposit once a patient decides to receive the treatment from the clinic.
How to Reach Izmir, Turkey for Blepharoplasty?
Izmir and the surrounding province of the country are served by Adnan Menderes Airport. The airport connects this place with the rest of the world and you won’t have any problem to visit the city. Izmir is also connected by highways and you can travel by road as well.
For more details on Eyelid Surgery in Izmir, Turkey please click the button below: