ZYGOMA Dental Implants Package in Izmir, Turkey
All-Inclusive Package for Dental Implants in Izmir, Turkey
If you're looking for long-lasting solution to your missing teeth, Zygoma Dental Implants in Izmir, Turkey, can be the best choice. West Dental Clinic in Izmir offers an exclusive package tailored to your specific needs as an international patient. Continue reading to find package inclusions, benefits, best dentists and cost.
NOBEL ZYGOMA Implant Package Price: $12,752
- 2 Zygoma Implant
- 2 Nobel Implant (Swiss Brand)
- Fixed Hybrid Acrylic Bridge (Per Jaw)
Dentists: Susana AKDAS, Fatih KARADAYI, Gençer Huniler, Tugçe Bigiz, Tugçe ATES, Onur Akin
Location: Izmir, Turkey
WEST DENTAL CLINIC TURKEY Highlights
- Experienced team that helps you restore your smile
- Comprehensive treatments for the whole family
- Dental Implant procedure with a lifetime guarantee
- 24/7 Dental Service for all patient's needs
- Free Transfer Service
- Affordable dental packages for a convenient medical trip
Table of Content
• Cost • Procedure • Advantages
• Inclusions • Exclusions • Doctors
• Why Izmir • FAQs • How to Book
What is Dental Implant Procedure?
Dental implants are an increasingly popular way to replace missing teeth. Unlike dentures or bridges, which rest on top of the gums, dental implants are surgically implanted into the jawbone. This provides a strong foundation for artificial teeth, which can function and look like natural teeth.
Dental implants can be used to replace a single tooth, several teeth, or even all of the teeth. The procedure is safe and effective, and has a high success rate. If you are considering dental implants, be sure to consult with a qualified dentist to see if they are right for you
Cost of Dental Implants in Izmir, Turkey
Dental implants cost in Izmir is $12,752 or 12,000 € and includes 2 Zygoma Implants, 2 Nobel Implants (Swiss Brand) + Fixed Hybrid Acrylic Bridge (Per Jaw). Get your FREE quote by filling out the form on your right or contacting the clinic directly.
Advantages of ZYGOMA Teeth Implants
- Support restorative procedures that also allow for immediate loading
- Patients with severe bone loss can have a fixed provisional prosthesis fitted immediately after surgery
- Avoiding the average nine-month wait and multiple surgeries required with grafting
- The post-operative soft tissue is more comfortable for the patient
- Improved self-esteem as the immediately loaded prosthesis does not move
- More confident speech and enhanced appreciation of foods
- Fewer clinical visits
- A less invasive intervention compared to grafting procedures
Zygomatic Implants Package Inclusions
- 4 implants,
- 4 Multi Abutments,
- Fixed Hybrid Acrylic Bridge Per Jaw,
- Temporary Prosthesis for 4-6 Healing Period,
- General Anesthesia,
- One-Night Stay at the Hospital for Observation Medication,
- Tomography (3D X-ray),
- Medical Consultation,
- Hotel Accommodation with Breakfast, Pool, Spa, Gym for Both Visits (1 Week for Each Visit),
- Transfers Between Airport-Clinic-Hotel,
- Translation Services during Treatment (German, English, Turkish, Ukrainian, French, Russian, Arabic),
- Tour to Ephesus and the House of Virgin Mary.
Zygomatic Implants Package Exclusions
- Travel Costs
- Additional tourist costs
Best Dentists in Izmir, Turkey for Dental Implants at West Dent Clinic
Here is the list of top 5 dentists at West Dental Clinic in Izmir and their specializations:
- Susana AKDAS - COSMETIC DENTIST
- Fatih KARADAYI - COSMETIC DENTIST
- Gençer Huniler - ORTHODONTICS SPECIALIST
- Tugçe Bigiz - COSMETIC DENTIST
- Tugçe ATES - COSMETIC DENTIST
- Onur Akin - PERIODONTIST
Why Choose Izmir for Dental Implant Surgery?
Apart from having expert dentists, world-class dental clinics, and cheap dental care prices, Izmir is also a beautiful city worth exploring. If you choose dental implants in Izmir, you'll save up to 75% and have a relaxing vacation along with successful teeth replacement. It is easy to reach the city since Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport operates regular daily flights to major European cities.
With a plethora of places to explore in Izmir, we recommend the following five:
The Yali Mosque and the Hisar Mosque,
The Ataturk Museum and the Izmir Museum of History and Art,
Ephesus, a UNESCO Heritage Site,
Bodrum and Kusadasi, along the Aegean Sea.
FAQs about Dental Implant Procedure in Izmir
What is a zygomatic dental implants?
Zygomatic implants are used to replace missing teeth in the upper jaw. They can also replace an entire arch of missing teeth, severely damaged or decayed teeth, or teeth that have become loose due to severe periodontal disease.
Who needs zygomatic implants?
Patients who want dental implants but have severe bone loss in the upper jaw, are a good candidates for Zygomatic implants. This dental treatment doesn't need bone grafting (bone augmentation).
How are zygomatic implants done?
A dentist inserts Zygoma implants through the alveolar crest and maxillary sinus involving the zygomatic bone for anchorage. Access to the maxillary sinus is necessary for dentist to see the right implant position..
What are the risks of zygomatic implants?
The risks of zygomatic implants are rare, but they can appear as with any surgical procedure. The following Zygomatic implant surgery risks include:
- Vestibular cortical fenestration
- Temporary sensory nerve deficits
- Orbital penetration and injury
- Oroantral fistula formation
- Intraoral soft tissue problems
- Moderate nasal bleeding
How long do zygomatic implants last?
Zygomatic implants can last over 10 years because they have high survival rate. This means that these type of implants are safe and effective, especially for patients with significant amount of jawbone lost. Also for those who want to avoid a bone graft or sinus lift procedure, Zygoma implants are the best solution.
How to Book Zygoma Implants at West Dental Clinic in Izmir?
Contact our Customer Care team to book this all-inclusive package for Zygomatic Dental Implants in Izmir at West Dental Clinic. Save over 60% on costs back home and experience a wonderful dental vacation in this amazing, historic Turkish city.