Alternative Cancer Therapies by Center for Advanced Medicine
Alternative Cancer Therapies in Frankfurt, Germany
Alternative Cancer Therapies by Center for Advanced Medicine Profile Overview
Table of Content
Alternative Cancer Therapies by Center for Advanced Medicine in Frankfurt, Germany
Alternative Cancer Therapies by Center for Advanced Medicine aims to support patients from all over the world. Their complementary oncological center Frankfurt, Germany uses holistic therapy successfully for tumor patients. The primary aims of their alternative cancer therapies include restoring or strengthening the immune system of the patients. This increases recovery chances as additive therapy for conventional cancer treatments such as radiation therapy, chemotherapy or surgery. Most importantly, these therapies alleviate the side effects of conventional treatments and prevent metastases and relapses. So, the ultimate aim of alternative cancer therapies is to improve the quality of life.
The team of the clinic applies alternative cancer therapies and conventional biological cancer therapy and chemotherapy simultaneously with conventional medicine procedures. This concept of holistic treatment follows key modules of:
- Insulin Potentiated Therapy
- Photodynamic Laser Therapy
Choosing biological cancer therapy at the clinic is beneficial because it directs conventional medicine more selectively and in proper doses. Conventional chemotherapy targets cancer cells but the cytotoxic agents of the treatment also damage the healthy cells. When a patient chooses biological cancer therapy, the side effects of chemotherapy are reduced and the treatment becomes more tolerable for him/her.
- Lung cancer (bronchial carcinoma)
- Breast cancer (mamma carcinoma)
- Pancreatic cancer (pancreatic carcinoma)
- Prostate cancer
- Rectal cancer (rectal carcinoma)
- Colon cancer (colorectal carcinoma)
- Cervical cancer (cervical carcinoma)
- Skin cancer
- Cancer of the ovaries (ovarian carcinoma)
- Cancer of the uterus (uterine carcinoma)
- Liver cancer (hepatocellular carcinoma)
- Brain tumors
- Bladder cancer
- Cancer of the spleen
- Hodgkin’s lymphoma
- Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma
- Stomach cancer
- Vaginal cancer (vulvar carcinoma)
Alternative Cancer Therapies by Center for Advanced Medicine, Frankfurt, Germany Profile Details
Many medical centers and studies all over the world have already confirmed the effectiveness of natural therapeutic procedures to treat cancer without toxic effects. The cancer treatment center of the Center for Advanced Medicine brings the bet of such alternative natural procedures for different types of cancers. As the causes of cancer are diverse and many, it is essential to design a suitable treatment plan according to the specific condition of the individual patients. The team understands the importance of a tailored treatment plan for individual patient. They conduct the required tests and based on the result, the treatment regimen is designed with the lowest level of side effects for the patients.
The cancer department of Center for Advanced Medicine has been helping many thousands of patients over the last 40 years. They deal with the deficiencies in a targeted manner. The center also provides an informative chemosensitivity test, which indicates the alternative biological cancer medication or medical chemotherapeutic agent that will have the best effect on the patient. This also implies ineffective medical preparations will be ruled out so that the patients can be given the best possible treatment results.
For more details about their services, click the button below:
Alternative Cancer Therapies by Center for Advanced Medicine Certificates, Accreditations, Qualifications
Dr. Gerhard Siebenhuner, M. D. is the head of the Center for Advanced Medicine. With the experience of more than 40 years, he has many instances of excellent oncological treatment with alternative cancer therapies. His long list of education includes complimentary oncology and he has completed advanced oncological training, which are DGO German Society for Oncology, Professor Grönemeyer Institute Bochum (hyperthermia) and Oncothermia (hyperthermia). He is also a proud member of several medical societies related to cancer treatment such as the German Society for Oncology e.v, Society for Biological Cancer Defense e.v, German Society for hyperthermia e.v and Association of Tumor Immunology e.v among others.
In addition, the main aim of the Alternative Cancer Therapies medial team is to take care of the patient and provide a high level in a pleasant atmosphere. With proven alternative therapy concepts and advanced technology, the team strives for the patients’ medical success.
To learn more about the medical team, click the button below:
Frankfurt, Germany Destination Overview
Why Visit Frankfurt, Germany?
Located on the river Main, Frankfurt is the transportation center of Germany and the financial capital of Continental Europe. People in the city are competitive but open-minded and this temperament is evident from its long history of trade. This is definitely one the vital reasons why Frankfurt is regarded as the most international city of Germany. Almost a quarter of its residents are foreign, with a growing number from Eastern Europe and the Middle East. Frankfurt's rich culture and history, dining, and amusement options might just surprise you.
Click the button below for more details:
Popular Medical Centers
BHT CLINIC Istanbul Tema Hastanesi
BHT CLINIC Istanbul Tema Hospital is located in Istanbul, Turkey, and offers Plastic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery, Spinal Cord Surgery, Dental Care, Hair Transplantation, and other treatments for patients worldwide.
- Follicular Unit Extraction FUE from $2645
- Mommy Makeover from $10300
- Tummy Tuck Surgery from $5600
- Brazilian Butt Lift from $5600
- Gastric Bypass from $7500
- Penile Augmentation from $19950
- Full Mommy Makeover Package in Istanbul, Turkey for 10300.0
- Rhinoplasty Packages in Istanbul, Turkey by BHT Clinic for 4650.0
- Penile Implant Packages in Istanbul, Turkey by BHT Clinic for 15000.0
- All-Inclusive Tummy Tuck Package in Istanbul, Turkey for 5300.0
- All Inclusive FUE Hair Transplant Package in Istanbul Turkey for 2645.0
Group Florence Nightingale Hospitals
Group Florence Nightingale Hospitals are to be a pioneering institution that is innovative and constantly improving, offering reliable, up-to-date, and patient-centered healthcare in all services provided, continuously training and educating its staff, and putting patients’ and employees’ welfare at the forefront, as well as respect the environment and patient rights.
- Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) from $3550
- Follicular Unit Extraction FUE from $2000
- Breast Augmentation from $4300
- Tummy Tuck Surgery from $5000
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) from $3500
- Egg Freezing from $400
- IVF Treatment Package in Istanbul Turkey by Group Florence for 4000.0
- Liposuction Package in Istanbul, Turkey by Group Florence for 3500.0
- Breast Reduction in Istanbul, Turkey by Group Florence for 3600.0
- Penile Implant Package by Group Florence in Istanbul, Turkey for 9000.0
- Group Florence Gastric Sleeve Package in Istanbul, Turkey for 5500.0
Private Koru Ankara Hospital
Experience advanced Robotic Bariatric Surgery & Heart Surgery at Private Koru Ankara Hospital in Turkey. Exceptional care and cutting-edge technology.
- Nose Surgery Rhinoplasty from $3500
- Sleeve Gastrectomy from $3200
Anagennisi Recovery and Rehabilitation Centre
Anagennisi Recovery and Rehabilitation Centre, located in Thessaloniki, Greece, offers an integrated rehabilitation program for patients with mobility problems of any origin.
- Stem Cell Treatment for Multiple Sclerosis from $11419
- Stem Cell Treatment for Cerebral Palsy from $11642
- Stem Cell Treatment for Autism from $11642
- Neurology Rehabilitation from $7783
Florence Comprehensive Cancer Center
Florence Comprehensive Cancer is to be a pioneering institution that is innovative and constantly improving, offering reliable, up-to-date, and patient-centered healthcare in all services provided, continuously training and educating its staff, and putting patients’ and employees’ welfare at the forefront, as well as respect the environment and patient rights.