Children Pediatric Orthopedics Surgery in Turkey
Pediatric Orthopedics in Turkey, Pediatric Orthopedics, Child Orthopedics, Pediatric orthopedic surgeons, surgical treatment, Computed Tomography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Electroneuromyography
Best Pediatric Orthopedics for Children in Turkey
Pediatric Orthopedics in Turkey provides medical services related to orthopedic disorders or problems experienced by children. TURAN TURAN HEALTH GROUP is available as the best choice of Pediatric Orthopedics in Turkey, where you will get services from professional medical experts, and get the treatment that utilizes the latest medical technology.
As it is known, Child Orthopedics (pediatric orthopedics) is one of the specialties of orthopedics and traumatology.
Table of content
Pediatric orthopedic physicians offer treatment under the following main topics:
- Congenital disorders
- Neurological disorders that develop later in children
- Orthopedic disorders that require treatment during growth in children.
Pediatric Orthopedics in Turkey approaches the diseases in children in a multi-disciplinary and comprehensive manner. In the diagnosis and treatment process, it is extremely important that the child's family, neurologists, physical therapists, and orthopedists act in coordination.
Children may not always be able to express their complaints and ailments clearly. They may not be able to answer medical questions and cooperate during a medical examination. As children are growing individuals, they should be evaluated and treated with purposeful games, toys, fun, and patience.
Pediatric orthopedic surgeons are people who know how to behave in gaining the trust of children, communicating comfortably, and examining without worry. Our pediatric orthopedic surgeons use equipment specifically designed for children. Our examination room has been arranged and decorated for children’s needs.
The purpose of rehabilitation in children who conduct Pediatric Orthopedics in Turkey is to reduce the functional effects of physical losses caused by various diseases and traumas on their daily lives, to recognize and prevent additional problems that may develop during the growth period, and to correct them if necessary.
The child patient should be evaluated both with pediatric orthopedics physicians and physical therapy and rehabilitation physicians together. Some of the congenital or acquired diseases in children may require rehabilitation treatment for a long time.
- Cerebral palsy (CP, cerebral palsy)
- Meningomyelocele (Spina bifida)
- Brachial palsy
- Chromosomal abnormalities
- Muscular diseases
- Developmental hip dislocation
- Gait disorders (Bent knee gait, stiff gait)
- Foot deformities (such as clubfoot)
- Bone and joint infections
The evaluation process in Pediatric Orthopedics in Turkey is made with orthopedists, physiotherapists, and physiotherapists who are experts in different fields according to the patient’s needs. Then detailed information is given to the family about the process that is planned like conservative treatment or surgical procedure. The sooner the programs are initiated in environments where different specialties such as orthopedic surgery, neurosurgery, pediatrics, neurology, psychiatry, and psychologists work together with physical therapy and rehabilitation physicians and physiotherapists, the sooner children have a chance to overcome their developmental and functional deficiencies.
We offer our patients all of the tests to diagnose these disorders and conservative methods (non-surgical) and surgical procedures to treat them.
- Computed Tomography
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MR)
- Electroneuromyography (EMG)
- Neuromuscular Dynamic Ultrasound
- Multilevel surgery that improves gait
- Developmental hip dislocation surgery
- Corrective bone surgeries (hip, knee, lower leg, ankle, foot)
- Lengthening/shortening of tendons
- Muscle transfers, muscle extensions
- Bone and soft tissue corrections
- Providing appropriate orthopedic assistive devices that the patient may need after surgery is a part of our inpatient or outpatient follow-up treatment.
- Plaster, splint, and orthosis treatments
- Botulinum toxin injections (for spasticity)
- Nerve blocks with ultrasound guidance
- Physiotherapy and rehabilitation applications
The key to success is our team's long-term commitment to the child and family, with an emphasis on maximizing the child's function and improving the quality of life. It is the pleasure of Pediatric Orthopedics in Turkey to assist you.
For further information regarding any matter, and if you wish to book a Pediatric Orthopedics service, please click the button below:
Related Experiences:Here is Why Hip Replacement in Turkey Works!Hip Replacement in Tijuana - Improve Your Hip HealthTotal Hip Replacement in Johnstown USA - For Your New HipsHigh Success Rate Hip Replacement Surgery in Cancun MexicoTotal Hip Replacement in Puerto Vallarta - Your Solution to Hip Pain ReliefTotal Hip Replacement in Mexicali Mexico - Restore Your Hips Function
2021-08-16 / Updated on: 2021-11-16