• Post Graduate Training : Internship : Vajira Hospital (1984?85)
• Public Heath Center of Bankok Metropolitan (1985?87)
• Orthopaedic Residency : Chulalongkorn Hospital (1987?90)
• Police Hospital (1990?91), Bangkok Hospital (1991?93)
• Attending Staff in the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Chulalongkorn Hospital Since 1993.
• Attending in AOA?TOA meeting in Seibu, Philippines, 1993
• Attending in Spine Course, Singapora, 1994.
• Representatives as an ambassador on WPOA meeting, Hong Kong 1995.
• Attending in Euro spine meeting in Gothenburg, Sweden 2002
• Attending in Euro spine meeting in Porto, Portugal 2004
• Tejapongvorachai T., Chovalitreyivong B. Anatomical parameters of C2 pedicle in the transarticular C1?2 screw fixation technique. Chula Med J 1999; 43 : 683?90.
• Tejapongvorachai T., Meesorn?Jeam T. The Biomechanical study of Atlantoaxial fixation, J Med Assoc Thai, 2001 ; 84: S.409?13.
• Tejapongvorachai T. et al. Biomechanical Study on the Constructs of Bone Cement, J Met Mat Min, 2001, 11, 54?63.
• Tejapongvorachai T., Kuptniraisaikul S. Herniated nucleus pulposus of the thoracic spine: treated by anterior transthoracic diskectomy. Chula Med J 2002; 46 : 801?10.
• Tejapongvorachai T., Metallic implants in Orthopaedics, Chula Med J 2002; 46, 4?13.
• Itiravivong P., Tejapongvorachai T. Allograft replacement in limb salvage surgery for bone tumors, J Med Assoc Thai, 2001, 84, S.396?9.
• Itiravivong P., Tejapongvovrachai T. Dynamic vertebral body prosthesis, J Met Mat Min, 2001, 11, 1?14.
• Kuptniratsaikul S., Tejapongvorachai T. Plate?screw?wiring technique for the treatment of periprosthetic fracture : A biomechanical study, J. Med Assoc Thai, 2001; 84, S413?21.
• Tejapongvorachai T., Bone cement: clinical application and recent development, Chula Med J 2002; 46, 778?82.
• Doctor of Medicine, Mahidol University (1984) • Licence of Practitioner in Medicine (1985)s • Diploma in Clinical Science (Surgery) Chulalongkorn University (1988) • Diploma of the Thai Medicine Board in Orthopaedic Surgery (1990) • Clinical Fellow of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Hong Kong (Jan?Jun 1995) • Fellow of Spinal Surgery, University Hospital of Cleveland, USA (1997?98) • Mini MBA in Health, Chulalongkorn Hospital (2002) • Master of Science (Health Development), Chulalongkorn University (2003)
Costs of Orthopedic/Knee Surgery procedures in Bangkok, Thailand
|ACL Repair in Bangkok, Thailand||$12400||Enquire|
|Arthroscopy in Bangkok, Thailand||$6036 - $8071||Enquire|
|Hip Replacement Surgery Partial or Total in Bangkok, Thailand||$8560 - $13700||Enquire|
|Hip Resurfacing Surgery in Bangkok, Thailand||$12124||Enquire|
|Knee Arthroscopic Washout in Bangkok, Thailand||$4359||Enquire|
|Knee Replacement Total or Partial in Bangkok, Thailand||$9265 - $13300||Enquire|
|Knee Surgery in Bangkok, Thailand||$9900 - $12733||Enquire|
|Laminectomy in Bangkok, Thailand||$7662 - $13413||Enquire|
|Meniscus Repair in Bangkok, Thailand||$5030||Enquire|
|Rotator Cuff Repair in Bangkok, Thailand||$8732||Enquire|
Here are only some of the Double Eyelid Surgery before and after pictures from patients who have chosen to undergo this procedure at V Plast Clinic, Pattaya, Thailand.
Here are images of before and after successful hair restoration procedures at the Phuket Hair Clinic, Phuket City, Thailand.
Here are only some of the nose surgery before and after pictures from patients who have chosen to undergo this procedure at V Plast Clinic, Pattaya, Thailand.
They were all very friendly. If you are thinking of traveling to Bangkok (Yanhee Hospital), I would say "everything will be alright!" Beautiful room, good food, great people and excellent surgery."
Check before and after images of Breast lift procedure of patient undergoing the procedure at Bonnie Health, Bangkok, Thailand.